OT - How did you all think of your names?

bartshan-83

when i first signed up in ...1998 or 1999, it seemed like everyone was older than me and out of college, so i just picked the collegeguy...i also signed up as the username i use everywhere else (sweetbaboo), but i forgot the password to that and since i was accumulating posts with collegeguy, i just kept it...any chance the mods change it to sweetbaboo now?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

College nick name. Real name is Mike. There were two Mikes in our gang, so to eliminate all confusion, Mike #1 became Mel (for no apparent reason), and I became duey (again, for apparent reason). But then again, how many things done in college really had much thought behind them. :blink:

College nick name.  Real name is Mike.  There were two Mikes in our gang, so to eliminate all confusion, Mike #1 became Mel (for no apparent reason), and I became duey (again, for apparent reason).  But then again, how many things done in college really had much thought behind them.  :blink:

138069[/snapback]

I thought you might have two brothers named Huey and Louie.

I figured I'd use my initials since they won't change. 

I'm not sure anyone but AKC and me uses only initials, with no numbers or other identifiers -- and I'm not even sure AKC uses his own initials.

138060[/snapback]

KRC are Ken's initials, so that makes three.

As for me, my teammates used to call me Campy (last name is Campbell), and it kinda' stuck.