OT - How did you all think of your names?

bartshan-83

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was known in a former life as "Bills in Baltimore", as (shock) I was a Bills fan displaced to Baltimore.

I moved to VA. Didn't fit. Went acronym. Now it can mean anything that fits.

That, and I was told **** was not only taken, but would create a great amount of confusion when it came time to discussing who said what.

Frigging dirtbike accident .

137930[/snapback]

Yep, and he was set to lock up a long term contract after that year.....it's nice to see him in the Braves booth doing some announcing occassionally. Rumor is he might be joining the team at TBS within the next couple years.

And lord knows he's better than Dave Justice at it. I can't stand that whiner...

Yep, and he was set to lock up a long term contract after that year.....it's nice to see him in the Braves booth doing some announcing occassionally. Rumor is he might be joining the team at TBS within the next couple years.

And lord knows he's better than Dave Justice at it. I can't stand that whiner...

137945[/snapback]

DJ...preferred ho's to Halle. :blink:

I've gotta get some of my pics online from my visits when I was younger. I've got a great picture of Justice trying to ignore me when I was calling out his name in Cincy....also of Deion, Ron, Otis, T. Pendleton, Bobby Cox.

137984[/snapback]

TP is da man. I was always afraid Otis's eyes were going to pop out.

Back in 98... I was hanging out in a dorm room of an all girl school in Raleigh, NC.  We were talking about how my GF's roommate kept wearing her underwear.  Which wasn't cool because her roommate had crabs.  But anyway, the name detoxsmurf came to me from out of nowhere.  I thought that would be a cool IM name.  I've used it as my handle ever since.

137908[/snapback]

Crabs!! Damn!!

You know how to get rid of them right?

You light one side of the pubic hair on fire and when they run to the other

side you stab them with an ice pick.

Try it, it's fun :blink: