OT - How did you all think of your names?

bartshan-83

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname from high school. short for respirator. Was playing in a basketball game while recovering from a cold right after a bout of asmtha. during a timeout along the sidelines a buddy yelled out asking if I needed a respirator or if I could make it through the rest of the game. The name stuck. I threw the K on because one place I tried to use Resp it was already taken.

Not "Snow Dog"?

139089[/snapback]

I live in the desert and he's black. just doesn't make sense to go with snow dog.

Maybe someday I will move back home to Rochester or even go to Montana. I'll get me one of them Huskies and I'll complete the song title <_<

Might as well chime in. Started out as Ann in Ohio and it was quickly shortened to AiO. I always thought it was pretty obvious until a tailgate party when someone saw "AiO" on my nametag and asked me how to pronounce it. <_<

Might as well chime in.  Started out as Ann in Ohio and it was quickly shortened to AiO.  I always thought it was pretty obvious until a tailgate party when someone saw "AiO" on my nametag and asked me how to pronounce it.  <_<

140628[/snapback]

I love your title :D

Might as well chime in.  Started out as Ann in Ohio and it was quickly shortened to AiO.  I always thought it was pretty obvious until a tailgate party when someone saw "AiO" on my nametag and asked me how to pronounce it.  <_<

140628[/snapback]

May I buy a consonant please?