Time to sign TO again so I do not have to throw out his jersey

He can still help and it one less need for this year

They need to sign Cowart, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

They need to sign Cowher, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

You've got a Bill Cowher jersey?

Then Hardy & Johnson get to sit another year & we never get to see if there potential can be tapped into , remember that's why they didn't resign T.O. was because they wanted to see what our younger guys had to offer, plus did you forget they picked up Jackson the kid from the Gators that was drafted by the Pats. Oh & Jauron didn't have a clue how to use Roscoe , seeing as we finally have a coach that knows a little something about Offense & how to taylor a scheme towards the players strengths we may have a great receiving corp for much less than it would cost for T.O. especially after the Brandon Marshall signing .

Re-signing TO would make WR a non-issue. Now we have to hope that Hardy and/or Johnson develop.

I WOULD like to see what Hardy as well as Johnson can do. As long as the vast majority of us (fans) have no intention of playoffs this year, I do think that there is SO much to be seen as far as individual potentials go with what our roster is (and will be) come September. This also applies most directly to our O-line, and probably front 7 on D of course as well. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that is interesting and exciting.......right?......

I WOULD like to see what Hardy as well as Johnson can do. As long as the vast majority of us (fans) have no intention of playoffs this year, I do think that there is SO much to be seen as far as individual potentials go with what our roster is (and will be) come September. This also applies most directly to our O-line, and probably front 7 on D of course as well. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that is interesting and exciting.......right?......

If they re-sign TO, they could put either he, Evans, or Hardy or Johnson in the slot, or run 4 WR sets. There are ways to see what they can do instead of making them starters and hoping for the best.

If they re-sign TO, they could put either he, Evans, or Hardy or Johnson in the slot, or run 4 WR sets. There are ways to see what they can do instead of making them starters and hoping for the best.

Legitimate point. Again, it will be interesting to see what happens between now and Sept.

Well, I think it's pretty much set in stone that TO isn't returning. :rolleyes:

Yeah, new management and coaching staff will be enough to appease the masses/season ticket holders at least for this year :D

Edit: ....................................................... :rolleyes:

This is such crap. There's only one reason the Bills are competing in the 2010 season, that's to win. It's not to evaluate talent and see what guys have. That's what practice and training camp and pre season are for. At least if it's not that I hope they let me know so I can cheer for a team that wants so to win.

WR is a glaring hole right now. Sign TO for one more year for whatever he wants (I don't care, it's no my money) and then we got WR wrapped up. Use Johnson and hardy to replace Reed.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :thumbsup:

They need to sign Cowher, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

I have a Ralph Wilson jersey :thumbsup: Best investment I ever made.

This is such crap. There's only one reason the Bills are competing in the 2010 season, that's to win. It's not to evaluate talent and see what guys have. That's what practice and training camp and pre season are for. At least if it's not that I hope they let me know so I can cheer for a team that wants so to win.

WR is a glaring hole right now. Sign TO for one more year for whatever he wants (I don't care, it's no my money) and then we got WR wrapped up. Use Johnson and hardy to replace Reed.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :lol:

Signing an over the hill receiver who drops balls and doesn't command double teams is a JOKE! If you want to overpay a previous probowler go see what Marvin Harrison is doing. Re-signing TO would add to our image as the laughing stock of the NFL. If you want a winning team this is not the way to do it.

Signing an over the hill receiver who drops balls and doesn't command double teams is a JOKE! If you want to overpay a previous probowler go see what Marvin Harrison is doing. Re-signing TO would add to our image as the laughing stock of the NFL. If you want a winning team this is not the way to do it.

Actually, that's not a bad suggestion about Harrison. Money being equal, I would rather have Harrison than Owens.

I don't know anyone who watched TO half ass on some many passes last year would possibly want him back. There's a reason he is getting sniffs on the market.

It was a good risk last year and generate some excitement. But I don't want the guy on this team and want to see the young receivers play.

I don't know anyone who watched TO half ass on some many passes last year would possibly want him back. There's a reason he is getting sniffs on the market.

It was a good risk last year and generate some excitement. But I don't want the guy on this team and want to see the young receivers play.

I agree that there is no reason to sign the guy given his half ass performance on so many plays last year.

I also think that he was a disruptive force behind the scenes. Just my opinion.

I agree that there is no reason to sign the guy given his half ass performance on so many plays last year.

I also think that he was a disruptive force behind the scenes. Just my opinion.

They were idiots not to trade him before the season was over. I don't care if it was for an empty Gatorade jug. Something would've been nice.

Sorry about the jersey thing, but he was little help last season so what makes you think he can help now that he's a year older? Anyone else lining up to pay him $5M?

(BTW - TO and Trent Edwards throwbacks are on sale at my local Tops for 15 bucks. Says something about Fanning-Fan's future - or at least his popularity - as a Bill, no?)

I had been a vocal critic of TO last season. But seeing that Reed and him are gone, the lack of experience at the WR position scares me. I wouldn't mind having TO back for at least one season in case his half assedness (sic) turns out to be better than the full efforts of Hardy/Johnson.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :rolleyes:

TO just isnt that great anymore and i really don't want the bills to sign him again. practice and training camp IS where u evaluate your talent. and pre-season. Steve Johnson has looked like he's ready to be a good reciever in my opinion from what i have seen. hardy not so much but he has been hurt too. but with owens in the line up these other recievers just won't get too many reps. and experience is the best way to get better don't you think? so it's time to give the other guys a chance to shine. they just may surprise you. I have a WINNING attitude, but it just doesn't have a half washed up owens in its plans.

No one wants to sign him now as it is, so why would they give us a draft pick for him?

I understand. I was speaking about trading him prior to the season ending last year. I think Chicago was interested. Any team going into the post season could've easily taken a chance on him for a month or two. He could've easily been dealt for something.

I had been a vocal critic of TO last season. But seeing that Reed and him are gone, the lack of experience at the WR position scares me. I wouldn't mind having TO back for at least one season in case his half assedness (sic) turns out to be better than the full efforts of Hardy/Johnson.

Not me. I am tired of seeing promising young talent not thrown into to fire. Everyone wants to see a sure thing pro bowler even if they might be overlooking what else they have. It's just like the lottery. You have to play to win. Put the ball into the hands of your young talent and let them play.

Not me. I am tired of seeing promising young talent not thrown into to fire. Everyone wants to see a sure thing pro bowler even if they might be overlooking what else they have. It's just like the lottery. You have to play to win. Put the ball into the hands of your young talent and let them play.

At least the Bills know what they are going to get out of Owens, which is good (but declining) production, tear-your-hair-out dropped balls and questionable effort.

Meh. Pull the trigger.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :devil:

Ha! You are in a fantasy world. It is obvious the Bills have no desire to attempt to win this year. They are building for the future, sadly with todays NFL that doesn't work like it used to, maybe someone can tell them that. Teams go from worst to first every year, we just stay at worst and will continue to.

Sorry about the jersey thing, but he was little help last season so what makes you think he can help now that he's a year older? Anyone else lining up to pay him $5M?

(BTW - TO and Trent Edwards throwbacks are on sale at my local Tops for 15 bucks. Says something about Fanning-Fan's future - or at least his popularity - as a Bill, no?)

No one else lined up to pay him anything last year but us, and he got 6.5 million. Unless there is truly nobody else, I think after the frustrations he went through last season, he won't come here, he would go elsewhere for less money.

I understand. I was speaking about trading him prior to the season ending last year. I think Chicago was interested. Any team going into the post season could've easily taken a chance on him for a month or two. He could've easily been dealt for something.

sorry. missed the last year part. That I do agree with. and they shoulda played Brohm the last game to get a better handle on what he can do. If I was Ralph, I woulda made sure that happened. but alas, I am just a pion(how do u spell that?) fan.