Tiki Barber

Tiki carefully crafted this public image of being such a great guy but lately he seems like a giant d-bag. He calls out the coaches after a playoff loss and they win the Super Bowl the year after he retires. And now this. I'm all for getting divorced if the marriage isn't working but there is a right and wrong way to handle things. Karma is a female dog and hopefully Tiki walks in on his new love taking on Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin.

Tiki carefully crafted this public image of being such a great guy but lately he seems like a giant d-bag.

He definately had the Madison avenue image created during his stint with the Giants. Some similarities between Tiki and El Tigre with the pristine image of a perfect person, perfect husband, father etc. And then they blow it all up over what? Punani??

"In his 2007 memoir, "Tiki: My Life in the Game and Beyond," Barber described the example he wanted to set for his kids.

"I want to be an honorable man, because that's what I want them both to be," he wrote, noting, "My family is everything to me."

(or not)