Trade Lynch and Evans

Just imagine what kind of picks we could get doing this. I would love to have 4 picks in the first two rounds......Imagine.

Imagine the message boards screaming--we never keep our good players!! How are we supposed to win with this joke of a front office!!

i can understand trading lynch if you get fair market value, but evans, come on man, why would we trade our best receiver, other than his large salary

Evans hasn't earned his big salary. He made a base salary of 9 million. They brought TO in to free him up , yet Evans did next to nothing last year. I understand there are mitigating circumstances but still, Evans should have been better. 44 receptions for just over 600 yards. Also he's going to be 30 years old soon. Maybe trading him is not such a crazy idea.

Just imagine what kind of picks we could get doing this. I would love to have 4 picks in the first two rounds......Imagine.

Imagine is all you can do. Neither Lynch or Evans would net the Bills a 1st round pick let alone three. We could probably get one first round pick for both of them; otherwise, Evans and Lynch are not worth anything higher than a 2nd rounder and more likely a 3rd rounder.

Wow, it's gotta be some kind of sin to be this drunk on Easter morning.

Imagine

Imagine no receivers

I wonder if you can

No one to catch or throw to

A losing year for Chan

Imagine all the draft picks

We'd get for Marshawn!

You, you may say Derrick's a dreamer

He may be the only one

I hope that Buddy Nix ain't listening

Or the Bills are surely done

We would not get much.

We are already very thin at WR so why trade Lee Evans, one of the few legitimate starters on the offense, and create another huge hole? We trade him for maybe a 2nd rounder just so we can draft another WR? Trade Evans and we will have Hardy and Johnson starting? Yes -- that will put fear into the defenses of the AFC east. (Sarcasm intended)

Trade Lynch for what? A fourth rounder? Then if Fredie Jackson goes down we have who to carry the ball? Not sure we even have another tailback on the roster? I guess we would use that new 4th rounder to draft a rookie backup RB? So do you really think we will get a better player than Lynch with this pick?

Thanks for the great ideas but I say no thanks. Your trade weakens our overall talent base by a lot.

Imagine

Imagine no receivers

I wonder if you can

A losing year for Chan

We'd get for Marshawn!

He may be the only one

Bravo Bravo that is freaken fantastic - a quality piece of work my man.

Imagine

Imagine no receivers

I wonder if you can

A losing year for Chan

We'd get for Marshawn!

He may be the only one

:thumbsup: We need more like you writing here.

Imagine

Imagine no receivers

I wonder if you can

A losing year for Chan

We'd get for Marshawn!

He may be the only one

Can you post the guitar tabs for this?

this is not well thought out - we need evans here (no team will give us a 1st/2nd pick for him anyway) - and there isn't a team that would give more than a 3rd/4th rounder for lynch. you are not imagining you are far-fetched pipe-dreaming.

don't get me wrong if we could get a 2nd round pick for lynch (or even a 1st for evans) i would be happy if we did that but not because i don't think lynch is good, because i do think he is a good rb, but because he is one bad choice away from being suspended for a year - and if i had to bet on it i would bet he will make another bad choice and will be suspended (hope i am wrong - but his history points to bad things)

OK it might happen, but at best you may get one low first rounder for the two of them if you're lucky, nothing more. So that leaves three picks i nthe first two rounds, and as mentioned you now also need to get a WR in addition to a left tackle and nose tackle and outside LB. So you're no further ahead oyther than you dumped some high salaries.

I spoke with some people that have a connection to Nix. This is a real possibility. Don't act surprised if it happens.