Need Your Prayers......

cåblelady

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriet,

Thoughts and prayers are on their way from my family to yours. Watch over Eric and make sure that he gets whatever help he needs to work through this and do the same for yourself.

You are cared for and loved by many here, use us as a coping mechanism if it helps.

John

Found out last evening that my ex-husband, Tim.....father of my son, Eric.....committed suicide. We are having a tough time...as would be expected. Tim was a big Bills fan. He leaves behind a grieving family.....

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.....

I love you all.

Harriet :wallbash:

OMG Harriet I am just so sorry. May God bless your family and ease your pain in this time of sorrow.

Found out last evening that my ex-husband, Tim.....father of my son, Eric.....committed suicide. We are having a tough time...as would be expected. Tim was a big Bills fan. He leaves behind a grieving family.....

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.....

I love you all.

Harriet :wallbash:

I'm very, very sorry about what happened. I pray that the Lord would comfort your heavy hearts at this time and wrap you in His love. Situations like this are especially painful because of the guilt that can come upon those that have ever been involved in the other person's life, like if you would've done certain things in different ways maybe this could've been avoided. This is in no way your fault or an indictment against your character. You had no control of what he chose to do. Again, I am sorry for your loss and pray that the Holy Spirit will give you peace, comfort, and strength. Not only for yourself, but for your son. We love you too and I will continue to pray for you and yours.

Thank you all for your support. This is the hardest thing I've had to deal with in my entire life. Your thoughts and prayers and love mean so much to me. God bless every one of you!

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

:wallbash: I'm so sorry to hear that, CL...God bless you and your family during this time...and remember that your TBD family loves you :wallbash:

Thank you all for your support. This is the hardest thing I've had to deal with in my entire life. Your thoughts and prayers and love mean so much to me. God bless every one of you!

I'm sorry, sister. :wallbash:

Stay strong for your boy. And one way you can make him stronger is by leaning on him.