Ann Coulter speech cancelled in Ottawa

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/an...tawa%2F19412237

This was after she told a Muslim student at a speech at the University of Western Ontario that Muslims should not be allowed to fly in planes and should take magic carpets instead. When the student responded with "we don't have magic carpets" she followed that classy remark with "Then ride a camel instead".

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/an...tawa%2F19412237

This was after she told a Muslim student at a speech at the University of Western Ontario that Muslims should not be allowed to fly in planes and should take magic carpets instead. When the student responded with "we don't have magic carpets" she followed that classy remark with "Then ride a camel instead".

Why do people get so upset at a good joke, these days? B-)

Ugh. Thousands of brilliant minds doing incredible things in this world and Ann Coulter gets booked to speak at Universities. B-)

My sentiments exactly. There are brilliant conservative minds out there, capable of eloquently speaking on the subject like Ron Paul. Instead, these universities go for shock value and hire this uneducated, horse-faced b!tch.

More press distortion.

The comments she made were to a student that asked what should Muslims who are on the no fly list do.

Just like the "so called " racial and sexual slurs supposedly yelled at Barney Frank and the black congressman the other day. There are 3 or 4 videos of their walk and NONE have any slurs on them. You can bet if there were slurs, they would be played over and over.

My sentiments exactly. There are brilliant conservative minds out there, capable of eloquently speaking on the subject like Ron Paul. Instead, these universities go for shock value and hire this uneducated, horse-faced b!tch.

How unkind and mean-spirited of you. You claim the high road, and then show us your true colors.

Take a look in the mirror... B-)

all these pundit types need to go away. Shrill fools who accomplish absolutely nothing, People like Coulter and Beck or Michael Moore preach to the converted. They do not open any discourse and they provide no insight. Totally worthless.

B-):devil::cry: Amen brother!

I'm really starting to question the value of education especially when those people end up in politics. Wonder boy Obama is "educated" and look what a douchebag he is.

How unkind and mean-spirited of you. You claim the high road, and then show us your true colors.

Take a look in the mirror... :thumbdown:

She distorts the message of the Republican party and as its face, sways moderate voters away to the Democratic party. It's people like her that sent people running to Obama....

maybe he'd prefer Reverend Wright? Prolly..........

Canada has a conservative government, do we need "personalities" like Coulter to strengthen the resolve of our party members? People like Beck and Coulter are why the liberal party's ranks grow with young voters who have no clue what the Democrats actually stand for.

Like another poster said, they offer nothing in terms of civil discourse. She just promotes hate, fear-mongering and racism. Even Rush is more level-headed than her.

all these pundit types need to go away. Shrill fools who accomplish absolutely nothing, People like Coulter and Beck or Michael Moore preach to the converted. They do not open any discourse and they provide no insight. Totally worthless.

So if they preach to the converted who gives a flip. Let them have their perverted fun. I've never listened to them and never will.

More press distortion.

The comments she made were to a student that asked what should Muslims who are on the no fly list do.

Just like the "so called " racial and sexual slurs supposedly yelled at Barney Frank and the black congressman the other day. There are 3 or 4 videos of their walk and NONE have any slurs on them. You can bet if there were slurs, they would be played over and over.

Exactly. As for Ann, I think she'd be a blast to hang out with for an evening.

Exactly. As for Ann, I think she'd be a blast to hang out with for an evening.

+1 I think she's got a sharp mind. I've seen her hold her own against the 'other side' quite a few times. Granted, she's over the top, but what I like about her is how she exposes the left's double standard. Pure comedy.

You've all got to admit, she's better than that hack Bill Maher...

She distorts the message of the Republican party and as its face, sways moderate voters away to the Democratic party. It's people like her that sent people running to Obama....

First of all, the Republican party doesn't even HAVE a message to be distorted. Giving a distorted message would actually be a step up from the message the GOP tries to get across.

Second, those people running to Obama because of Coulter are running right past all the people running away from the Democrats after listening to Keith Olbermann or Bill Maher. Both sides have people like this. I can't help it if the conservative side has decent-looking chicks like Palin and S.E. Cupp, and you get Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow and Helen Thomas.

I can't help it if the conservative side has decent-looking chicks like Palin and S.E. Cupp, and you get Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow and Helen Thomas.

If Maddow didn't go for the butch militant lesbian look and actually dressed and made herself up to look like a female like she really is, I think she might not be bad. Not a knockout or anything, but fvckable

If Maddow didn't go for the butch militant lesbian look and actually dressed and made herself up to look like a female like she really is, I think she might not be bad. Not a knockout or anything, but fvckable

You need to get out more often dude.

:thumbdown:

You need to get out more often dude.

And how.

:ph34r:

I saw her one time as I was channel surfing and wondered who she reminded me of. I thought a while and then it hit me- a teenage Fred Savage.

Of course if you have a thing for a teenage Fred Savage, that's your business. Whatever floats your boat.

I saw her one time as I was channel surfing and wondered who she reminded me of. I thought a while and then it hit me- a teenage Fred Savage.

Of course if you have a thing for a teenage Fred Savage, that's your business. Whatever floats your boat.

Care to reply to your heroine supporting a 2012 advocate?

I don't spend a lot of time listening to Coulter, but I do love a person who can make liberals piss themselves all the time like she can.

I don't know which is worse. Entertainers like her and Rush that rely on those type of things, or the society that finds that entertaining.

Great anecdote. I'm looking forward to hearing it again in about 2 months.

Every time I run across Madow's face while channel surfing, she reminds me of a younger Fred Savage.

Maddow reminds me of the 18 year old Fred Savage. Could be twins.

I was watching TV tonight and happened to accidentally stop on MSNBC. That idiot Maddow was on. She looked familiar. Took about 30 seconds then it hit me. She is Fred Savage at the end of The Wonder Years!