Face of the Franchise

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't currently have one and I don't think we will.

They are putting together of team of midlevel players. We will most likely not have a superstar on the team. Whitner likes to talk so he is currently the mouth of the franchise, but that's about it.

Evans and Jackson are the 2 best Offensive players and the leaders on that side of the ball.

Not much going on on the defensive side as far as star power goes.

Bottom line: The face of the franchise is not yet on the team. If we take a QB in Rd1 (Clausen) or Rd2 (McCoy or Tebow) that will be the face of the future.

I totally agree, these type of high end talent players aren't on the roster. In other words building block players, where you build your offense or defense around them. I think the new regime knows that and will begin putting those players on our team starting in April. It's going to take some time folks. I get the feeling this front office knows what its doing.

I totally agree, these type of high end talent players aren't on the roster. In other words building block players, where you build your offense or defense around them. I think the new regime knows that and will begin putting those players on our team starting in April. It's going to take some time folks. I get the feeling this front office knows what its doing.

And your nominee for Face of the Franchise?

Maybin dude. What you did'nt see that 1/2 a tackle he had last year. After he stood around the pile he was yelling at the side lines like "I'm bad man. I'm bigger than your punter. Come on you want some me."

I just choked on my Mojito. -- Good one! :doh:

Who's the Fins face? Or the Jets? There are a bunch of teams that don't have a face. 90% of the time, it is a QB and we don't have an elite one yet.

The Fins - it has to be Ronnie Brown and Sticky Icky Ricky Williams - especially considering how integral those two are to the Wildcat. When I think Fins, I throw up in my mouth...then I think those two.

As of today, who is the face of our beloved Bills? (player)

I am hard pressed to put a finger on who that may be. Byrd isn't there nor is Evans...is it really Freddy Jackson?

If we're lucky maybe he will come in the draft.

It should be the QB but we don't have one

last year.....like it or not.....it was T.O.

everytime the networks talked about or showed a promo for an upcoming bills game, they showed a picture of T.O.

at the moment, we don't have a face. if they use their first or second round pick on a QB, you have your new one.

As of today, who is the face of our beloved Bills? (player)

I am hard pressed to put a finger on who that may be. Byrd isn't there nor is Evans...is it really Freddy Jackson?

If we're lucky maybe he will come in the draft.

Howie Feldersnach?

You're right but Sanchez was worst than any QB on our roster this year.

If we take a 1st round QB (even thought I have serious doubts about both of them), they become our face.

How can anybody doubt that Sanchez is the face of the Jets? Read the papers.

And really, He was worst than any QB on the Bills roster??

Incredible.