If Marshawn Lynch was white

Guest dog14787
He would also be a rarity since I don't think there are a lot of white RBs in the NFL. Why is that?

PTR

Lets face it fellas, us whiteys just can't compete. Blacks have better rhythm, more soul, they run faster, catch better and I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture...

1. If in a bad neighborhood white Lynch would have fled the scene

2. White Lynch would then have sued successfully the woman for damaging his car

i think that question just begs for controversy!, the above comment is a bit humerous, but it is because it pokes fun at the "white guy", i would submit that if someone gave a similar quasi-stereotypical answer about "what the black lynch" would do, lots of people on here would really have their proverbial "shorts in a bunch"..

Guest dog14787
his first name would be Michael.

:P

and TE would no longer be the only glove wearing Mary on the team.

If Lynch was white those gold teeth would look more retarded than they already do. And he probably would have hit that lady in the street with a truck or sports car, not the mercedes SUV or whatever it was.

ummm it was a Porsche Cayenne, idiot : ) haha...im joking....however, it was a Cayenne

ummm it was a Porsche Cayenne, idiot : ) haha...im joking....however, it was a Cayenne

I wasn't sure of the exact model, which is why I added "or whatever it was" I did know it was an expensive SUV that you don't normally see driving around the countryside.

I wasn't sure of the exact model, which is why I added "or whatever it was" I did know it was an expensive SUV that you don't normally see driving around the countryside.

I kno, I was just busting your chops...I think if he was white though he could theoretically still be driving a Cayenne, its a nice SUV obviously

Factoid;

There hasn't been a white tailback taken in the first round since 1974, John Cappelletti. (Heisman Trophy winner out of Penn State) If Toby Gerhart is taken in the first round this year he'll be the first since then.

(Source: March 15th 2010 TSN pg. 49)

ETA: If Marshawn was white he'd spend a lot of time in a tanning booth! :)

He would also be a rarity since I don't think there are a lot of white RBs in the NFL. Why is that?

PTR

One thing is for sure... if he did play the position as a white man, he'd have "deceptive speed" ... but play with a lot of heart... perhaps even be considered a "high motor" guy. In other news... Keith Van Horn is the next Tom Gugliotta.

One thing is for sure... if he did play the position as a white man, he'd have "deceptive speed" ... but play with a lot of heart... perhaps even be considered a "high motor" guy. In other news... Keith Van Horn is the next Tom Gugliotta.

I think he'd be a Ginger...