POLL - How Many of us are Sabres/Hockey fans?

How big of a Sabres fan are you?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stance

• I root for the Sabres just as hard, or harder than, the Bills
    • I root for the Sabres, but not as much as the Bills
    • I'll follow the Sabres in the playoffs, but I'm not really invested at all
    • I'm a hockey fan, but for a different team than the Sabres
    • I don't follow hockey

im somewhere between the first and second choices. i voted with the top choice because we do go way out of our way to follow them down here. but i tend to fade in and out of interest depending on how busy my week is, considering there are so many games.

if there were only 16 hockey games a season, id definitely be as dedicated as i am to the Bills. but the beauty of hockey is you can miss a few games and not really miss anything.

im somewhere between the first and second choices. i voted with the top choice because we do go way out of our way to follow them down here. but i tend to fade in and out of interest depending on how busy my week is, considering there are so many games.

if there were only 16 hockey games a season, id definitely be as dedicated as i am to the Bills. but the beauty of hockey is you can miss a few games and not really miss anything.

Ditto this, except I selected the second choice. Love the Sabs, but I'm sick for the Bills.

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

P.S.: Go Habs Go.

Down the drain. Players spend more time on St Laurents than anywhere else.

Price, Halak, Price, Halak :P

I'm sick of the Habs and sick of the Bills.