Tebow has fire

DerrickO

This guy has the fire we need. I hope he does well at the combine and proves he has a strong arm. I loved watching him on the sidelines, he motivated people.

Tebow is a great leader, but a mechanical trainwreck, its not only a question of armstrength, but his football IQ and overall mechanics, basically whoever takes him will be rebuiling him as a QB from the ground up.

This guy has the fire we need. I hope he does well at the combine and proves he has a strong arm. I loved watching him on the sidelines, he motivated people.

Who is this Tebow fellow you speak of? No one here has ever posted a thread on him before, could you tell us more about him? Is he a motivational speaker that has permission to work the sidelines of football games? :beer:

We need to let some other team draft Tebow.

He has great leadership and heart, but sadly has no talent to play QB in the pros.

He will be a great TE in the NFL and make a great 4th rd pick for somebody!!!

Don't pass up the opportunity.

Id rather have Lefevour

Tebow is a great leader, but a mechanical trainwreck, its not only a question of armstrength, but his football IQ and overall mechanics, basically whoever takes him will be rebuiling him as a QB from the ground up.

that means we will be drafting him with our 1st round pick,

Describe to me what he does exceptionally well as a Quarterback without using the words leadership, willpower or heart.

He has a weak arm, no accuracy, has never taken a snap from a center, isn't fast enough to outrun NFL linebackers, and isn't big enough to run over NFL linebackers. And all that rah-rah Jesus saves BS is only going to "work" if he can prove himself on the field first. Jumping up and down like a child with A.D.D. isn't going to motivate the Marcus Strouds' of the world.

all that rah-rah Jesus saves BS and jumping up and down like a child with A.D.D.

could you be any more demeaning to people with religious beliefs or to people who are challenged with a.d.d. (not to mention the parents of people challenged with a.d.d.)?

im sure you could make your point without looking and sounding uneducated, crude and intolerant - all it takes is a little effort and a creative thought process - try it for a change

the wagons have been circled for the last 10 years, and now you want tebow to bring his fire and burn it all down?

i keed, i keed,

really, give me a weather tested qb before tebow.

it cant be a coincidence that more than a few of the top 25 qb's ever are from the northeast.

The only way I'd tke Tebow is if we told him by winning a championship for the Bills he would get to meet Jesus. Can you imagine what he would do?!?!?!

Great gobs of sweet jigglin' Jesus! Tim Tebow is going to smite you (when he gets here) for your blasphemous rumors!

However...I do think that God has a sick sense of humor and when I die, I expect to find him laughing----Martin Gore

Describe to me what he does exceptionally well as a Quarterback without using the words leadership, willpower or heart.

He has a weak arm, no accuracy, has never taken a snap from a center, isn't fast enough to outrun NFL linebackers, and isn't big enough to run over NFL linebackers. And all that rah-rah Jesus saves BS is only going to "work" if he can prove himself on the field first. Jumping up and down like a child with A.D.D. isn't going to motivate the Marcus Strouds' of the world.

People you dont have to worry BRANDON,OVERDORF will not have input in the draft room ..........only way tebow see the bills is in the people ,that want him, dreams .................we will not let overdorf and brandon via Ralph mess this draft up with marketing gimmicks like tebow......................we will get only playmakers this draft

could you be any more demeaning to people with religious beliefs or to people who are challenged with a.d.d. (not to mention the parents of people challenged with a.d.d.)?

im sure you could make your point without looking and sounding uneducated, crude and intolerant - all it takes is a little effort and a creative thought process - try it for a change

I could be a lot more demeaning to people of faith and people with A.D.D. :wallbash:

And wouldn't some people who don't believe in god be offended/ annoyed if their QB kept bringing up religion at every opportunity. It doesn't stop him from doing it. I work with someone like that, and no one likes him because he is constantly preaching to us day in and day out. Leave that crap at church or at home.

And I'd rather not be creative when trying to describe Tebow jumping around like a little kid. If I think he acts like a kid with A.D.D., I'll say just that. And if a simple comment like that gets you all in a tizzy, maybe the internet isn't the ideal place for you.

BTW, why do you increase the size of all of your posts? We can read them just fine without you doing that.

:wallbash::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Ma-Ti had heart and that was key to forming Captain Planet. Then again, that was based around a whole Earth Mother thing so maybe that doesn't work for Tebow.

Umm....he wins?

Not a Tebow fan, but one thing he does do exceptionally well, is win ballgames.

Tebow has also never had to "read" a defense. He has two receivers on every play that he stares down. Add the ridiculous "wind-up" where he takes the ball down to his left hip before throwing and you have a recipe for NFL disaster.

The "he just wins" argument really doesn't mean much in the context of moving to the next level. Those Florida teams have been stacked with talent from top to bottom.

Tebow will be an NFL curiosity because of his tremendous college resume and could make an impact in spots as a wildcat QB, but I think it's extremely unlikely he transitions into a successful, every down QB in this league.

Watch wht the Bills do - Clausen will still be on the board and we will take Tebow.

Praise the lord.

I don't think Clausen will be there but if he was and we took Tebow, that would be the worst draft decision in team history. Worse than Patulski and Williams put together.

So did Gino Toretta...and we know he was a great NFL QB!!! :wallbash:

You will note I am emphatically NOT a Tebow fan. But if the question is what did he do as a qb that did not involve heart, well, win is the answer.

He can be justifiably proud (if only pride was not one of the deadly sins! LOL) of a stellar college career, one of the best of all time.

And the Bills should not draft him.

We need to draft Tebow.

Tebow in the BLO!!!

He has great leadership and heart.

He will be a great QB in the NFL and make the Bills winers again!!!

Don't pass up the opportunity.

UGGGG. Keep Brohm and Edwards and see what the Chan Gang can do with them. I would rather take Clauson then Tebow.

Wrong, worng, and wrong.