Marty Schottenheimer

Wing Man

Proof of what? That Ralph owns the team and wants a say.

SHOCK HORROR.

Also - he's unable to walk now because of his age. But nothing really rhymes with golf cart.

He'll fart the fart, but he won't cart the cart?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this story shows those who rant and rail against our front office that nothing happens without Ralph's blessing. Sadly nothing will change until Ralph passes on...and then the team will be sold and moved. Game over.

PTR

I know what you're saying...and that breaks my heart...We had a good run in the 90s...at least we were lucky enough to have that

I hope this story shows those who rant and rail against our front office that nothing happens without Ralph's blessing. Sadly nothing will change until Ralph passes on...and then the team will be sold and moved. Game over.

PTR

C'mon Promo. Why so gloomy bro? At least give Gailey a shot. Maybe he'll surprise us.

i have wanted Marty since day one.......but he should have at least hinted that he wanted the job......it would have given fans a chance to support the choice ....instead of everyone just dismissing it by saying he doesn't want the job. oh well, that ship has sailed.

i am happy with Chan Gailey....he is very similar to marty in that he has helped improve every team he has been on.

Chan is an outstanding choice.

coaching is over rated.......the most important guy is the one who picks the players(Nix).

you take Perry Fewell and the old coaches and give them the 10 pro-bowlers from minnesota....and bang, we make the playoffs. coaches don't execute plays, players do.

THUD!!! Seriously?

WTF have we ever done to you Ralph to deserve your destructive meddling?

tor⋅ture  /ˈtɔrtʃər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tawr-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, -tured, -tur⋅ing.

Use torture in a Sentence

See images of torture

noun 1. the act of inflicting excruciating pain, as punishment or revenge, as a means of getting a confession or information, or for sheer cruelty.

2. a method of inflicting such pain.

3. Often, tortures. the pain or suffering caused or undergone.

4. extreme anguish of body or mind; agony.

5. a cause of severe pain or anguish.

As I've said, I was apathetic about the Gailey hire. But I don't get the Schottenheimer love. The guy is eligible for Medicare (he's 66, to along with a 91 year old owner and a 70 year old GM), couldn't win a playoff game in his career when he WAS coaching, and has been out of football for the past 3 years, unable to latch-on with any team, not even the Raiders the past 3 years.

As I've said, I was apathetic about the Gailey hire. But I don't get the Schottenheimer love. The guy is eligible for Medicare (he's 66, to along with a 91 year old owner and a 70 year old GM), couldn't win a playoff game in his career when he WAS coaching, and has been out of football for the past 3 years, unable to latch-on with any team, not even the Raiders the past 3 years.

There is no way in hell that Marty would coach the Raiders.

see that's the problem...everyone has taken this speculation as the truth and Ralph is being crucified because some 'reporter' with no accountability to report accurate or even true information put something in a blog......<GASP> a Blog... :thumbsup:

Absolute bull ****.

No need to reply. Welcome to ignore.

There is no way in hell that Marty would coach the Raiders.

Maybe, maybe not depending on how badely (sic) he wanted to get back into coaching again. But what of the 18-odd other teams that made head coaching changes over the past 3 years?

the 1st step to better health is a good diet and exercise. That's Marty... It doesn't mean you'll be a model when you're done, but you are better than when you started.