Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

This is a name from left field, but at this point who knows? So far Nevergiveup has been right more than wrong.

Grimm turning us down.

Nix named new GM.

PTR

I'm turning in my fan card if this is true. Ugh.

EDIT: AND my season tickets. I was hopeful that suffering through several years of Dick Jauron would lead to something positive, but it looks like we may have another guy who couldn't cut it somewhere else. I don't know if anyone saw the comments allegedly attributed to Ryan Fitzpatrick on another Bills board (e.g., Ralph talking into an overhead projector during a speech at camp thinking it was a microphone), but I'm starting to believe that the Bills are one gigantic mess. I realize that there are more important things in the world, like the suffering of the Haitians, but I find this very disheartening.

Not nearly as ugly as it will be if you're right.

Just curious as to if you knew what the team sees in this guy?

Not doubting you (you've proven too reliable for that), just doesn't make sense to me.

Just curious as to if you knew what the team sees in this guy?

Not doubting you (you've proven too reliable for that), just doesn't make sense to me.

My guess, and only a guess, is Gailey knows Nix, he fits the criteria of an experienced offensive coach, and the Bills want to avoid the embarrassment of being declined again. Not sure what this means about Frazier. Did he lose interest or are the Bills anxious to fill the job?

PTR