The next Bills head coach will be:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a friend, that has a friend, who also has a friend that is a source.

now, if my friend, that has a friend, who also has a friend that is a source can only get a hold of _________________'s friend of a friend, of a friend,who also has a friend that is a source, we can start to spin rumors, er, um... i mean news on this high profile coaching candidate.

Given all the bad speculation out there, I can safely and accurately report that the next Bills head coach will be: _________________

Ah Ha!

There are 17 spaces in your little _____ above. With one _ between the first and last names that leaves us a coach with 16 letters combined in the first and last name!

Quick, to the batcave!

Ah Ha!

There are 17 spaces in your little _____ above. With one _ between the first and last names that leaves us a coach with 16 letters combined in the first and last name!

Quick, to the batcave!

ugh! i was waiting for that. :D

but consider my reasoning for leaving a blank line. if i put (fill in the blank), people 'round here would start wondering who "phil" is, or "blank," or "the," for that matter. :lol:

so don't kill yourself on this one.

jw

Ah Ha!

Quick, to the batcave!

what if the name is irish with an apostrophe or hyphenated?

did that ever dawn on you smart guy :D

Given all the bad speculation out there, I can safely and accurately report that the next Bills head coach will be: _________________

_________________ has declined to interview with the Buffalo Bills, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports. In a conflicting report, NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora stated__________________ stated he was never asked to interview.