The next Bills head coach will be:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_____________________, a relative unknown in the coaching ranks, accepted the head coaching job in Buffalo after weighing offers from both the Raiders and Bills. ______________ stated in his presser that he felt the Bill's ownership was more stable than that of the Raiders. "Ralph unlike Al Davis is still able to walk without the use of a cane or walker" said _________________.

_____________________, a relative unknown in the coaching ranks, accepted the head coaching job in Buffalo after weighing offers from both the Raiders and Bills. ______________ stated in his presser that he felt the Bill's ownership was more stable than that of the Raiders. "Ralph unlike Al Davis is still able to walk without the use of a cane or walker" said _________________.

now, wait. you've gone to far.

i've never reported he's a relative unknown or that he was a candidate for the Raiders' job. that, my friend, defeats the purpose of this speculative-free thread.

i can report that ____________ has coaching experience, either at the college or NFL ranks, as a head coach or assistant.

jw

now, wait. you've gone to far.

i've never reported he's a relative unknown or that he was a candidate for the Raiders' job. that, my friend, defeats the purpose of this speculative-free thread.

i can report that ____________ has coaching experience, either at the college or NFL ranks, as a head coach or assistant.

jw

It's not going to be Jim Kelly then.

_______________ lives in a home, and drives some sort of vehicle. ______________ sleeps in a bed and has a television. from his front door, he can look up and see the sky.

jw

Can _______________ see Russia from his house?

_______________ lives in a home, and drives some sort of vehicle. ______________ sleeps in a bed and has a television. from his front door, he can look up and see the sky.

jw

I heard Tony Dungy doesn't have a TV. So ________________ can't be Tony Dungy. But that's just a rumor Mort was reported to have tweeted which Schefter tweeted about which I heard Clayton mention on ESPN.