Press Conference....??

McD

How crazy would it be if Cowher was hired by the Bills but stipulated that he wanted to be the one to announce it on tomorrow's show.

Let me say this, if it is indeed Bill Cowher, the biggest bang for the Buffalo Bills buck is to have it be tomorrow's huge breaking story that football fans would talk about all day long while they were watching football.

Doubtful but it will be interesting to hear the banter between Cowher, Sharpe, and Marino regarding the rumors. Just that alone will force me to watch that God-awful show.

How crazy would it be if Cowher was hired by the Bills but stipulated that he wanted to be the one to announce it on tomorrow's show.

Let me say this, if it is indeed Bill Cowher, the biggest bang for the Buffalo Bills buck is to have it be tomorrow's huge breaking story that football fans would talk about all day long while they were watching football.

How crazy would it be to hire Cowher period? that would be the biggest upset in coaching (hire) history. There would be a lot of sour grapes around the league from fans wanting to know why their team did not pursue him....cuz surely he would pick ANYONE else over Buffalo for a similar offer, right??

It may be good timing but not allowed. Coaching changes are not allowed to be announced during the weekends of playoff games. The reasoning is they want all the attention on the games, not other things. Hey I don't make the rules, the NFL does.

Good point on the timing of a potential announcement. Tomorrow or Sunday would make sense.