Press Conference....??

McD

Well I heard rumblings of a presser coming today, but have yet to hear anything about one. Has anybody heard ANYTHING on it at all??

I'm just thinking that if they were to have one today it would have been announced already.

Well I heard rumblings of a presser coming today, but have yet to hear anything about one. Has anybody heard ANYTHING on it at all??

I'm just thinking that if they were to have one today it would have been announced already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really - Whom did you hear this from ????????????????

I haven't heard anything about a Press conference today, but it would tie into the rumor that Cowher and Mrs Cowher are in Buffalo today that was reported earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really - Whom did you hear this from ????????????????

BB.Com MBs is my guess long thread over there on it

I haven't heard anything about a Press conference today, but it would tie into the rumor that Cowher and Mrs Cowher are in Buffalo today that was reported earlier.

Maddog, forgive me for I've been away from the Cowher vigil for a bit...where pray tell did you hear/read the rumor that Cohwer and his wife were in Buffalo today?

thanks

Maddog, forgive me for I've been away from the Cowher vigil for a bit...where pray tell did you hear/read the rumor that Cohwer and his wife were in Buffalo today?

thanks

It was in one of the big Cowher threads on here last night. I don't think it was a very credible source. Someone on Twitter or something. But there seem to lots of little tidbits of info that add credibility and momentum to Cowher coming here.

I tend to be skeptical of press-conference rumors. Those things tend to get a lot of publicity because, you know, that's the point of a press conference. I don't think there's usually more than 20 minutes before deciding to hold a press conference and announcing a time, at least, for an organization that has its own press room and the media at its beck and call.

It was in one of the big Cowher threads on here last night. I don't think it was a very credible source. Someone on Twitter or something. But there seem to lots of little tidbits of info that add credibility and momentum to Cowher coming here.

noted, thanks -

How crazy would it be if Cowher was hired by the Bills but stipulated that he wanted to be the one to announce it on tomorrow's show.

Let me say this, if it is indeed Bill Cowher, the biggest bang for the Buffalo Bills buck is to have it be tomorrow's huge breaking story that football fans would talk about all day long while they were watching football.

Lol...yeah I heard that rumor between the "many" Bills message boards. I came here to see if anyone had heard anything.

Oh well, I was prepard for such a thing, lol. maybe next week? :w00t:

How crazy would it be if Cowher was hired by the Bills but stipulated that he wanted to be the one to announce it on tomorrow's show.

Let me say this, if it is indeed Bill Cowher, the biggest bang for the Buffalo Bills buck is to have it be tomorrow's huge breaking story that football fans would talk about all day long while they were watching football.

Good point on the timing of a potential announcement. Tomorrow or Sunday would make sense.

Something just doesn't add up. The Bills have interviewed Fewell and Frazier and that's it? None of the other coordinator "candidates" have been contacted? And Lombardi says the Bills are close to making a decision? Taken together, those tidbits lead me to believe that something is going on with either Cowher, Harbaugh, or Billick. The most likely of those three, based on everything I've heard, is Cowher.