Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

It's obvious the Bills have tried, over this last decade they have screwed themselves as far as getting people to want to come here. The mainstream media hasn't helped that much...When it comes down to if no Cowher or not...The Bills tried if he doesn't want to be here, then I don't want him. I do not want Frazier or another tampa -2 or cover -2 guy. I don't necessarily want anoterh Gregg Williams that was a toatal dick as well...but someone who can push and lay back as it is necessary...I can see Brian Shotty or a Ron Rivera more like that...Frazier is way too Jauron like for me...

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really expecting some insight from this show?

I must say that its interesting that his name wasn't even brought up, considering all the rumors that are swirling. I can only guess that Cowher asked for it not to be mentioned.

Interesting, IMO. If he really wasn't interested, why wouldn't he just say so, ala Shanny, Gruden, Homlgren, and Marty?

When Casserly was asked by JB about Bills HC options...Cowher was not brought up...just Grimm, Fewell and Frazier

It's as if Cowher to Buffalo is so unrealistic as to merrit mention. Didn't RW speak to the AP about it Charlie??

Cowher must have put the gag order on....but why?? Just acknowledge it and say your not interested if that's the case. I can't imagine he is leveraging the carolina gig?

No news is good news right now - I guess

I must say that its interesting that his name wasn't even brought up, considering all the rumors that are swirling. I can only guess that Cowher asked for it not to be mentioned.

Interesting, IMO. If he really wasn't interested, why wouldn't he just say so, ala Shanny, Gruden, Homlgren, and Marty?

This is the insight I was wondering about...nothing being brought up...still is NOT a NO...It isn't a yes either

Please, post your list of former NFL head coaches that the Bills should bring in.

Dan Reeves?

If he really wasn't interested, why wouldn't he just say so, ala Shanny, Gruden, Homlgren, and Marty?

I'm thinking he likes the attention.

Agreed.

The longer we go w/o a Cowher announcement, the less chance of us having to watch him mangle games from the Bills sidelines on Sundays

It's as if Cowher to Buffalo is so unrealistic as to merrit mention. Didn't RW speak to the AP about it Charlie??

Cowher must have put the gag order on....but why?? Just acknowledge it and say your not interested if that's the case. I can't imagine he is leveraging the carolina gig?

For them not to even mention Cowher's name when talking about the Buffalo head coaching situation is very poor journalism. No credibility to that report. They need to somehow acknowledge the AP article with Wilson's comments and not that the Bills did with Cowher. Maybe something is up. It would have been very easy for Cowher to say he was not a candidate and stop all the talk, but he obviously chose not to do that. Horrible journalism and very weird.