Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

Logan's inside man is B u ff a lo ra nge site owner Billsman, it's linked to him in his latest tweet. I'm having my doubts about good ol' Joe.

of "f" I'm new to these boards and don't know about the other one, is it just made up rumor writings? I really hoped JK was Logan's source, thought one of his tweets intimated that it was JK?

It appears as if Billsman's source is a bar patron - which can't be credible

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does his overall record compare to other choices out there? Not bad, I'd say.

About the same as Marv Levy's in Buffalo and Marv had a lot less talent playing in a far tougher division with a weaker coaching staff and a worse front office. Not to mention he was 10X better on gameday.

With the Bills stability issues, do you want to lock yourself into a 10mil/year contract with Marv Levy right now?

About the same as Marv Levy's in Buffalo and Marv had a lot less talent playing in a far tougher division with a weaker coaching staff and a worse front office. Not to mention he was 10X better on gameday.

With the Bills stability issues, do you want to lock yourself into a 10mil/year contract with Marv Levy right now?

Apparently you either know I'm not a Marv fan at all, or you picked your comparison very well.

So who is your choice and why is he a better, lower risk fit for this team than Cowher?

RW wanted to promote from within, so Russ Brandon is the new head coach of the Bills. Russ said he could bring in Zig Ziglar as OC and Billy Mays as DC. Russ signed a lifetime-$0.25 contract. There will be a Monday press conference in the OBD crapper.

Apparently you either know I'm not a Marv fan at all, or you picked your comparison very well.

So who is your choice and why is he a better, lower risk fit for this team than Cowher?

I had no idea. And I really don't have a problem with Marv, maybe a little too loyal at times.

My choice is literally any other person on planet Earth. And I mean that in its literal sense.

Cowher is the one available coach right now to whom you'd have to give an amount of money (and likely control) that you'd be stuck with him for the duration of the deal. If he's as marginal a headcoach as I think he is, and with no experience in personell acquisition whatsoever, I think locking yourself into a deal you can't/won't get out of with him, would be a tragedy of potentially franchise relocating magnitude right now (or actually in 2-3 years when the Bills are 6-10 yet again and there's no light at the end of the tunnel cuz the guy in charge has 2-3 years left on a 10milion/year guaranteed contract that your owner won't dump. ).

RW wanted to promote from within, so Russ Brandon is the new head coach of the Bills. Russ said he could bring in Zig Ziglar as OC and Billy Mays as DC. Russ signed a lifetime-$0.25 contract. There will be a Monday press conference in the OBD crapper.

My specialty is the offensive side of the ball. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...for just 2 million bucks more, i'll run the defense.

Whether Buffalo has their guy in mind or not, the Cowher thing needs to be stomped out. Obviously, it's not happening and the Bills have looked brutally desperate throughout this whole search (other coaches included....Shanahan, Gruden). Tell Cowher they are moving on and go hire one of the top Coordinators on their list. Frazier is really the only one I don't want and I won't pretend to know much about others.

Brian Schott or Harbaugh seem like good candidates to me but we'll see.

This whole thing just show how much Ralph Wilson has devalued the entire franchise. We have a decent talent pool, a great fan base, and yet Cowher probably still won't come here because our front office situation is such a joke.

what are you talking about?!

HE'S IN THE HALL OF FAME!!

Ah, a choice that can't be attacked and doesn't have to be defended. Brilliant!

So, you prefer any other person on the planet, but it's not personal... Got it. -_-

thanks for reading the whole post. I'll be sure to exert my fullest efforts in the future for ya.

Guest dog14787
I had no idea. And I really don't have a problem with Marv, maybe a little too loyal at times.

My choice is literally any other person on planet Earth. And I mean that in its literal sense.

Cowher is the one available coach right now to whom you'd have to give an amount of money (and likely control) that you'd be stuck with him for the duration of the deal. If he's as marginal a headcoach as I think he is, and with no experience in personell acquisition whatsoever, I think locking yourself into a deal you can't/won't get out of with him, would be a tragedy of potentially franchise relocating magnitude right now (or actually in 2-3 years when the Bills are 6-10 yet again and there's no light at the end of the tunnel cuz the guy in charge has a 10milion/year guaranteed contract that your owner won;t dump. ).

Seems like continuing with our no name HC's and losing ways has allot more chance of causing the franchise to be relocated then bringing in the overwhelming fan favorite choice for HC in Bill Cowher. Cowher is a no nonsense in your face type of coach, something we haven't seen since Marv Levy.

Seems like continuing with our no name HC's and losing ways has allot more chance of causing the franchise to be relocated then bringing in the overwhelming fan favorite choice for HC in Bill Cowher.

So you're ready to let the fans pick the coach, as long as he has a name?

Sounds like a recipe for victory......

So you're ready to let the fans pick the coach, as long as he has a name?

Sounds like a recipe for victory......

i guarantee the fans could pick a better coach than ralph