Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I put the right answer up there. -_-

ok..i get it...anyone but cowher.....i agree with you, he is not my first choice (i like Marty),,,,,but cowher certainly is not my last choice.

so, if you were the GM and could hire the coach.....who is your first choice......name a specific person by name plz.

Guest dog14787

Adam Shefter on twitter a couple of hours ago

Shefter : I love Buffalo, tremendous fans, and don't mean to disappoint. But Bill Cowher will not wind up as the Bills coach this season.

ok..i get it...anyone but cowher.....i agree with you, he is not my first choice (i like Marty),,,,,but cowher certainly is not my last choice.

so, if you were the GM and could hire the coach.....who is your first choice......name a specific person by name plz.

1) I'm only the GM if my decisions are final and Ralph's input is limited to friendly advice.

2) Probably Marty S with Brian S as AsstHC/OC until the old man hangs it up in a couple years.

Adam Shefter on twitter a couple of hours ago

Shefter : I love Buffalo, tremendous fans, and don't mean to disappoint. But Bill Cowher will not wind up as the Bills coach this season.

Fine. Get Billick, Schottenheimer, or somebody decent in here.

I had no idea. And I really don't have a problem with Marv, maybe a little too loyal at times.

My choice is literally any other person on planet Earth. And I mean that in its literal sense.

Cowher is the one available coach right now to whom you'd have to give an amount of money (and likely control) that you'd be stuck with him for the duration of the deal. If he's as marginal a headcoach as I think he is, and with no experience in personell acquisition whatsoever, I think locking yourself into a deal you can't/won't get out of with him, would be a tragedy of potentially franchise relocating magnitude right now (or actually in 2-3 years when the Bills are 6-10 yet again and there's no light at the end of the tunnel cuz the guy in charge has 2-3 years left on a 10milion/year guaranteed contract that your owner won't dump. ).

This is the huge risk with any super high cost HC.

The Bills really need to fix the front office and upgrade the talent level before dancing with the devil.

This is the huge risk with any super high cost HC.

The Bills really need to fix the front office and upgrade the talent level before dancing with the devil.

They've definitely got bigger problems than who's coaching.

And that risk far outweighs the likely reward, imo. -_-

They've definitely got bigger problems than who's coaching.

And that risk far outweighs the likely reward, imo. :lol:

stop posting on here and just private message these guys, I keep thinking there is more news on Cowher