Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

Bill .. remember ..that we beat you in the championship game in Pittsburgh.

:huh:

I remember a divisional playoff win with Riech, but never a championship game. Chiefs 2X, Chargers 2X and Raiders, Denver and Miami.

Bad enough we have to read that. I hope Cowher doesn't.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
who is Cowher ?.....and is this thread nearing a record ??....842 replies and 40,056 views...

Call him Bill Cowherder and we are all cows.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

I feel sorry for Frazier. He's obviously a fine minority DC who would be a good fit for us if it weren't for the fact that coordinators and assistants have burned this franchise to the ground over the last decade. In the meantime, he's the Rooney Rule stick of the month.

The more I dig around this guy, the more it seems like that there are a lot of very intelligent people in this League who think that Frazier is really going to make it as a Head Coach in this League.

Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey have already done enough damage to this franchise. It will be a real shame if they cause us to miss the boat on the next John Fox as well...

This is what I don't get. Seriously. If Cowher is definitely not coming to Buffalo, and he knows this, and he or his agent have told people such as Schefter; why not just say it publicly?

They do a small piece about all the "potential" candidates that Buffalo has talked to. We know, for a fact, that the Bills have talked to Cowher thanks to JW. Why not just say, "The Bills have contacted our very own Bill Cowher, but he's decided to look in other directions for the 2010 season. So, no, our friend will not be in Buffalo next season." I mean, that's easy, respectful and still doesn't close the doors on him taking a job in Carolina or TN or Oakland or where ever.

So, either Cowher doesn't want to officially eliminate the Bills offer, just in case all other potential offers dry up; or he's just a plain puss. I'm not sure which.

I think the simple fact is that there is simply no way that it benefits Cowher to formally tell us no.

Sad, but true.

JDG

fwiw, Patrick Moran has apparently heard that Cowher is completely mum re coaching situation; hasn't even discussed it with CBS, others.

http://twitter.com/PatrickMoranBSD

I think that is worth a lot, as it casts an even darker shadow of doubt on all the speculating reports out there saying Cowher will not come to Buffalo. I'm not saying he will, but this suggests no one but Cowher knows what he is considering at this point.

I think that is worth a lot, as it casts an even darker shadow of doubt on all the speculating reports out there saying Cowher will not come to Buffalo. I'm not saying he will, but this suggests no one but Cowher knows what he is considering at this point.

If Jax opens up, Cowher would inherit one hell of a team and the missus would be happy to be in sunny Florida. Jax has about three years before they have to even think about moving to LA. By then, all the girls will be graduated and on to careers spread accross the country anyway. Del Rio would be happy too. Now lets go get the last unhappy camper in all of this: JOHN FOX, then we will all be happy campers too!

If Jax opens up, Cowher would inherit one hell of a team and the missus would be happy to be in sunny Florida. Jax has about three years before they have to even think about moving to LA. By then, all the girls will be graduated and on to careers spread accross the country anyway. Del Rio would be happy too. Now lets go get the last unhappy camper in all of this: JOHN FOX, then we will all be happy campers too!

Just tweeted by SI's Peter King: "It's official: Jack Del Rio staying in Jacksonville."

Next.

where is Cowher going then per all the "he will defin coach in 2010 reports"?

I guess Oakland

Oh, if he were to turn down the Bills for Al Davis and that ridiculous circus, we might as well go shuffling off to LA right now.

Just tweeted by SI's Peter King: "It's official: Jack Del Rio staying in Jacksonville."

Next.

Cowher's gotta be thinking to himself... Damn! What did I do to deserve this?!?! :thumbdown: ing Buffalo or Shannon and Boomer for another nausiating year?

I guess we'll see how bad he wants to coach.

I notice Cowher's name not emerging in association w/ Oakland HC spot. maybe he goes to the UFL? sounds like Haslett might get the Wash DC gig. or maybe USF? Tex Tech?

where are all the "insiders" who said he was defin coaching in 2010 and assembling a staff?