Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

thanks for reading the whole post. I'll be sure to exert my fullest efforts in the future for ya.

I see your problem with Cowher is on his coaching abilities. Have you taken a look at his record at Pittsburgh? In 15 seasons he had 3 with a losing record, made the playoffs 10 times, lost in the first playoff game played just twice. Won the AFC twice and the Superbowl once. I'd take my chances with this guy.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your problem with Cowher is on his coaching abilities. Have you taken a look at his record at Pittsburgh?

I live just North of Pittsburgh and have likely seen more of his career up close than any other poster on this or any other Bills board.

Guest dog14787
So you're ready to let the fans pick the coach, as long as he has a name?

Sounds like a recipe for victory......

I also live in PA and have had a number Steeler fans tell me they miss Bill Cowher, my sis is one of them (I'm ashamed to say)

Don't you think there's a reason why Cowher is the overwhelming favorite with the fans? I'll bet if you took a vote with all the football savy sports analyst Cowher would also be the favorite as best overall coach available. ( just speculating )

Maybe we should all just stop voting (in general) if our opinions as individuals don't stand for anything.( not that it matters here)

Are you happy with the choices Russ Brandon as acting GM has made for our Football team?

I think the fans' desire for Cowher has been compounded with a desire to prove all the national analysts wrong. It's getting really annoying to be mocked for thinking Cowher would even consider Buffalo. The expectations would be insane if he decided to come here.

I'm hoping he at least coaches another team that has to be visit Buffalo in the near future. It would be fun to listen to that serenade of Boos.

I think the fans' desire for Cowher has been compounded with a desire to prove all the national analysts wrong. It's getting really annoying to be mocked for thinking Cowher would even consider Buffalo. The expectations would be insane if he decided to come here.

I'm hoping he at least coaches another team that has to be visit Buffalo in the near future. It would be fun to listen to that serenade of Boos.

yeah it's one thing for Cowher to blow us off, but I can't stand the disrespect from the national media - and neither should RW, JK, TT, etc

The Bills search is so WIDE OPEN right now it's unbelievable. Even the national guys on the pre game shows are so in the dark they aren't even talking about it. I truly believe the Bills Execs have about half dozen guys in their minds but they are no closer to having a clue about who will be the man than you and i ?

Don't you think there's a reason why Cowher is the overwhelming favorite with the fans?

Yeah, cuz he spits and yells a lot, is constantly on TV, stuffs photos in refs pockets and finally won a SuperBowl. But y'all haven't watched him mangle dozens of games. If he ends up here you will.

Guest dog14787
Yeah, cuz he spits and yells a lot, is constantly on TV, stuffs photos in refs pockets and finally won a SuperBowl. But y'all haven't watched him mangle dozens of games. If he ends up here you will.

-_- lol, its true, we all want that Big chinned, spitting and spewing profanity in all directions coach tearing up the Bills sidelines.

I think the Bills fans just want someones ass kicked besides ours and Cowher's the best man to change things.

Honestly though, I'm sure you know allot more about Cowher than I do because I have never liked the Steelers or followed them, I just hear some of the fans complain that they are not the same since Cowher left the team.