Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, John Fox will end up in Buffalo and Cowher will end up in Carolina. Maybe that's why Cowher has been so quiet.

Those planes from NF to Hickory could have been to talk to Fox instead of Cowher.

Who the hell knows what's really going on. It was just extremely odd that there was no mention from C Casserly that Cowher had met with the Bills. Very very odd indeed.

the bills may wind up interviewing as many as 10 candidates for their head coaching job.......after one of them gets the job, will all the others claim the bills were just stringing them along ?

what is wrong with Bill Cowher waiting to weigh all the possible oppurtunities he may have to return to head coaching?

have you ever looked for a job and had more than one offer to consider ?

sure i would like for him to decide sooner rather than later, but i don't feel slighted in the least if he takes his time or if he even turns us down.

The slight we feel is from a comparison to the Redskins and Seahawks - they seem to turnover their HC spot and land the guy they target with lightening speed. The slight we feel comes from the reality that CBS discusses the Bills HC search and omits the 500 pound gorrilla from the story on the heals of an AP story where the Bills HoF owner said they met with Cowher and instruced the media to ask Cowher about his interest. but does CBS ask Cowher about his interest? has anyone??

Yeah if I were Ralph and the Bills FO, and JK and TT for that matter I would feel slighted. These guys are making an effort to court Cowher and Cowher and CBS wont show the courteousy to even aknowledge that. How do you think RW feels to have a squid like Adam Shefter tell the world that it's more likely that the squid Adam Schefter coaches the Bills than Cowher??? I imagine RW, JK, Buddy have got start feeling a little slighted right about now.

and oh yeah, this escalates tomorrow when a Bills fan sponsored billboard is erected advocating the hire of Bill Cowher -- come on, CBS AND COWHER SHOW BILLS NATION A MODICUM OF RESPECT :wallbash:

can't access the link - what's the thesis??

You can see the thread if you copy and paste--- but the entire thread is from 2 days ago, regarding a hurried potential press conference for the following day at OBD--- which obviously did not occur.

There is a separate thread at that message board started 44 minutes ago by a well regarded poster that Cowher was in OP this weekend, however. The thread title is Cowher in Town.

The "Cowher in Town" thread is: http://w w w . b u f f a l o r a n g e . c o m/showthread.php?t=171939

Apparently the poster is the site owner and is known to have genuine contacts--- I'm skeptical, but still I'm desperate for anything positive.

You can see the thread if you copy and paste--- but the entire thread is from 2 days ago, regarding a hurried potential press conference for the following day at OBD--- which obviously did not occur.

There is a separate thread at that message board started 44 minutes ago by a well regarded poster that Cowher was in OP this weekend, however. The thread title is Cowher in Town.

thanks

Logan is tweeting again but just commenting on Shefter - nothing re stealth meetings, etc

thanks

Logan is tweeting again but just commenting on Shefter - nothing re stealth meetings, etc

FWIW, Logan just retweeted the Cowher in Buffalo thread: the "source is as solid as they come"

Just for fun lets enter the time machine......

:wallbash::worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ng-search_x.htm

Bills president Tom Donahoe wrapped up the interview portion of his coaching search by meeting with Steelers offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey on Wednesday.

Now the waiting begins.

After his meeting with Mularkey, Donahoe said he's leaving his options open and won't be pressured into making a quick decision.

"We need to make this choice a correct one for the Buffalo Bills," Donahoe said. "And however amount of time that takes, that's what it will take."

Donahoe said he will now present the list of seven candidates he's interviewed to team owner Ralph Wilson and make his decision.

Barring an expansion of his search, Donahoe will be left with two options. He can either consider making an offer to one of four candidates who are either unemployed — ex-Giants coach Jim Fassel and ex-Bears coach Dick Jauron — or whose respective teams are out of the playoffs — Mularkey and Bills defensive coordinator Jerry Gray.

Option No. 2 is sitting tight, a wait that could potentially run into next month before Donahoe can resume talks with any of the three assistants — New England's Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel, and St. Louis' Lovie Smith — whose teams are still in the playoffs.

strange thread on !@#$.com about a PC, I haven't read the whole thing but it looks like they are pulling out the Sherlock Holmes investigative skills there.

http://!@#$.com/showthread.php?t=171753

EDIT: is there a reason I can't put a link to B U F F A L O R A N G E . C O M?

Where is the message about a press conference? I just read every post