Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

When you pair the odd non-mention of Cowher-to-Bills today on CBS, with the rumor of a visit this weekend, it does make you wonder.

I've put myself out there with the prediction that Cowher will be the next HC, and I'm staying with that. Whether Ralph lands Cowher or not, I'm putting all my chips on the belief that Ralph is "all-in" on getting a title before he passes on.

What greater motivation is there, than coming face-to-face with your own mortality?

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting all my chips on the belief that Ralph is "all-in" on getting a title before he passes on.

What greater motivation is there, than coming face-to-face with your own mortality?

If he wants Cowher to get him a title, he must be planning on living another 15 years.

When you pair the odd non-mention of Cowher-to-Bills today on CBS, with the rumor of a visit this weekend, it does make you wonder.

I've put myself out there with the prediction that Cowher will be the next HC, and I'm staying with that. Whether Ralph lands Cowher or not, I'm putting all my chips on the belief that Ralph is "all-in" on getting a title before he passes on.

That's my thinking, exactly--- it is more logical that Cowher may (and probably will) come to Buffalo than not. A lack of patience and a ton of negativity due to this past decade of mediocrity is leading Bills fans to the brink throughout this whole process.

Wow Simon, this Cowher thing is really personal with you.

Where did I make it personal? Just pointing out that it took him 15 years to get his 1 title. If you're talking about the rib thing, I was just joking around with the cablebabe.

While I do know there are some folks who've worked with him that don't care for him, I've never met the guy and have no personal feelings for him either way.

Where did I make it personal? Just pointing out that he has 1 title in 15 years. If you're talking about the rib thing, I was just joking around with the cablebabe.

While I do know there are some folks who've worked with him that don't care for him, I've never met the guy and have no personal feelings for him either way.

Extreme negativity tends to lend the impression of a personal vendetta of some kind.

never listen or trust a nose picker

P.S. bigbillsfan12: Where's the post about a PC?

As mentioned earlier, it's a thread from 2 days ago, and clearly did not happen. The thread title is: Interesting Thread From BB.com

http://www.b u f f a l o r a n g e . c o m/showthread.php?t=171753

never listen or trust a nose picker

P.S. bigbillsfan12: Where's the post about a PC?

I cant believe this thread is still going. It's going to be a long time before we hire a coach. at least three to 4 weeks before one of the coordinators take this job. A lot of us want Cowher, but really! Nothing will be done for a couple more weeks. -_-

The "Cowher in Town" thread is: http://w w w . b u f f a l o r a n g e . c o m/showthread.php?t=171939

Apparently the poster is the site owner and is known to have genuine contacts--- I'm skeptical, but still I'm desperate for anything positive.

skeptical until confirm from Logan

That's my thinking, exactly--- it is more logical that Cowher may (and probably will) come to Buffalo than not. A lack of patience and a ton of negativity due to this past decade of mediocrity is leading Bills fans to the brink throughout this whole process.

gospel- I'm at the brink, please end this insanity!!

Logan's inside man is B u ff a lo ra nge site owner Billsman, it's linked to him in his latest tweet. I'm having my doubts about good ol' Joe.

geee, ya think?-)

Sure drummed up some interest in their site(s) though didn't they? -_-

Are these two message boards in so much competition that you can't even type b u f f a lo r a n g e. That is absurd!

fwiw, there is a legitimate historical basis to this

this guy's source is people in the bar next to OBD?

I don't think Logan's supposed source is related to the buffalo range message board, that's just being insinuated by a few posters here. In my opinion, Logan linked to it in his Twitter to keep leading the parade--- not that it invalidates his claims, but he's becoming sort of a cheerleader at thid point for "The Movement".