Jim Haslett may be best choice for Bills HC.

gjv001

I'm a little concerned that some of the high profiled coaches may have lost some of the "fire in the belly" with their exsposure to the more cushy and glamorous network jobs. Haslett, I believe, has a chip on his shoulder to prove he is a winning NFL head coach. No doubt he feels he built the Saints and was unjustly let go. He is a defensive minded coach but has demonstrated he knows the value of building a well rounded team. He has head coaching exsperience. He also has the personality that will fit well into WNY.

I'm a little concerned that some of the high profiled coaches may have lost some of the "fire in the belly" with their exsposure to the more cushy and glamorous network jobs. Haslett, I believe, has a chip on his shoulder to prove he is a winning NFL head coach. No doubt he feels he built the Saints and was unjustly let go. He is a defensive minded coach but has demonstrated he knows the value of building a well rounded team. He has head coaching exsperience. He also has the personality that will fit well into WNY.

:doh: Umm, how do I say this delicately? Not no, but HELL NO ! ! ! !

You forgot the sarcasm tags.

Or at least give us a smiley.

Without them, people will take you seriously, as you can see.

Jeezus H. Christmas, people, rip the guy's head off. But really, although Haslett very well might have the FIRE necessary to bust back into the NFL, he's had TWO chances already to show that he can be the field general out there and failed pretty badly. Fire is great, but ability is far better.