JANUARY 15, 2010!!!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps its related to Ralph announcing a succession plan to keep the Bills in Buffalo...Thurman has been talking with a lot of confidence lately like he knows about a lot of the inner workings...apparently him and Kelly are really pushing to be involved with the team...

This sounds right.

I dont know why people still think Cowher is still a possibility. I am 10000000% sure he will not be our coach as he already said no...PUBLICLY

With that being said if he does turn out to be our head coach, when I return from shoveling snow in hell I will subject myself to any humiliation this board see's fit.

I agree with the others that it will probably be a plan to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Dont get me wrong, I would love Cowher as HC but I am being realistic here.

I dont know why people still think Cowher is still a possibility. I am 10000000% sure he will not be our coach as he already said no...PUBLICLY

With that being said if he does turn out to be our head coach, when I return from shoveling snow in hell I will subject myself to any humiliation this board see's fit.

I agree with the others that it will probably be a plan to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Dont get me wrong, I would love Cowher as HC but I am being realistic here.

Produce a link where Cowher says (not some reporter) that he won't come to Buffalo. What he said was he wouldn't interview during the season.

PTR

Produce a link where Cowher says (not some reporter) that he won't come to Buffalo. What he said was he wouldn't interview during the season.

PTR

With ANYONE. Correct.

And while I still personally believe it's a longshot, I think Cowher-to-Buffalo -- an idea Scott Pitoniak began championing back in October -- is better than we could have hoped for.

I talked to Scott at a basketball game the day Jauron was fired, and when I bemoaned the fact that Jon Gruden (my personal preference) had just signed a contract extension with ESPN, he noted with a smile, "Cowher's still out there"...

NO HE DID NOT. (sigh) What he said was he will not interview for any jobs before the season is

over. Where in there do you hear "I don't want the Bills job?" Litstening in fundamental. It might

turn out he takes a different job. It might even be likely. But he NEVER said he would not interview

for the Bills job. He said he will not interview for ANY job during the season.

Hey if the Bills hire Cowher on January 15th, I'll take it all back, but for now, I'm in the "he needs to shut his yap" camp.

Why should he do that? Because you don't want to get your hopes up? LoL. Thurman is on a radio show. It's his job to

talk about the Bills. Do you think it's possible that a man who was one of the faces of the organization for over 10 years

might have some connects inside and around the organization? He never said anything about Cowher from what I heard. He said the Bills would make a big splash and he wanted to be a part of it. He doesn't need to shut his yap. You need to wait and see...

perhaps its related to Ralph announcing a succession plan to keep the Bills in Buffalo...Thurman has been talking with a lot of confidence lately like he knows about a lot of the inner workings...apparently him and Kelly are really pushing to be involved with the team...

Kelly's group would have to petition the NFL to get approval to buy the team. Somehow, I think that has already happened.