JANUARY 15, 2010!!!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it's just an anouncement that several Bills will be auditioning for American Idol. On a side note, Ralph has finally agreed to sell the naming right to the stadium. It will be named Celino & Barnes Field.

If it meant that Cowher could only coach the Bills if the Stadium was renamed the Celino & Barnes field...then I wouldn't want Cowher...and (I really want Cowher!!)...but I can't stand looking at those two crooks! They look so dishonest to me and their history is shady at best! It's bad enough I see them a zillion times during the Bills & Sabres games! :worthy:

2 more hours! Thurman knows!!!

I hope something great that's really major does happen!! I heard that Thurmon is going to have a role in things in the Bills organization...and that I heard from him!! What that role is he didn't clarify..so I don't know exactly what it entails. Maybe it's just his input on what direction they go on a coach? or maybe it's an actual position in the coaching staff?

I hope something great that's really major does happen!! I heard that Thurmon is going to have a role in things in the Bills organization...and that I heard from him!! What that role is he didn't clarify..so I don't know exactly what it entails. Maybe it's just his input on what direction they go on a coach? or maybe it's an actual position in the coaching staff?

Yeah.. they're going to hire him as a running backs coach or something before they hire a head coach... righttttttt

Nothing will happen.

Gary, how long have you been a Bills fan? Let me tell you how it works...

1. First comes false hope and blind optimism

2. THEN nothing happens

We are still in stage 1 until tomorrow at midnight.

Anyone else think that Thurman is maybe getting a little big for his proverbial britches? Maybe overextending himself a little bit? I listened to him once while I was home and for one, I don't even think he is that good on the radio. And enough with these ambiguous proclomations. Hey if the Bills hire Cowher on January 15th, I'll take it all back, but for now, I'm in the "he needs to shut his yap" camp.

Yeah I dont see it either....

An hour and change to go! I can hardly wait...

This thread has been entertaining though. Thurman finding his helmet, that was great! But the molasses flood is the best random history factoid I've read in a long time. Nicely done.

My guess is they have struck a deal with Danny Wegman for a new Bills cereal.