JANUARY 15, 2010!!!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its the throwback uni announcement. Almost everyone likes them better than the UFL ones we wear now.

I don't see any way this can be coaching related. To have such a specific date so far in advance to announce a coaching hire seems extremely unlikely, given all the possible twists and turns to the process.

I hope its the throwback uni announcement. Almost everyone likes them better than the UFL ones we wear now.

I don't see any way this can be coaching related. To have such a specific date so far in advance to announce a coaching hire seems extremely unlikely, given all the possible twists and turns to the process.

Considering that even though they can interview coaches from certain playoff teams this week, they can't HIRE one until that team is officially done for the season, I agree with your logic.

What better way to help recoup the investment in a big name coach?

New unis (well the old unis) and all the associated merchandise!

Plus I want to see the red standing Buffalo at midfield!

I wouldn't even mind the Kelly-era uniforms.

Sources deep within the bowels of OBD say that on 1/15/10 an announcement will be made that one regular season game will be played in Baghdad in 2010.

It would certainly be more entertaining then the gosh darn Rogers Centre.

Sources deep within the bowels of OBD say that on 1/15/10 an announcement will be made that one regular season game will be played in Baghdad in 2010.

I'd rather it be Kabul. If so, I can attend! :nana:

remember he ounce claimed he was the "Michael Jordan" of the Bills and was a key figure of "The Bickering Bills" He is just board.

He wasn't the Jordan of the Bills? Could run, block, catch and did so with regularity to winning effect. His claim was not far-fetched at all.