What 'fanboy' or 'hater' fans were the most annoying

Cornerville

Fanboy or Hater  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What 'fanboy' or 'hater' fans annoyed you the most over this decade?

• JP Losman 'Fanboys'
    • JP Losman 'Haters'
    • Trent Edwards 'Fanboys'
    • Trent Edwards 'Haters'
    • Jason Peters 'Fanboys'
    • Jason Peters 'Haters'
    • Ones that were totally for Bledsoe
    • Ones that were totally against Bledsoe
    • Ones that completely sided with Flutie
    • Ones that were completely against Flutie
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tough one. The Bledsoe apologists at their peak were probably the most annoying of all, but they were beaten down and silenced a long, long time ago. On the other hand, the JP fanboys aren't quite as bad, but they still haven't shut up yet.

I ended up voting for the Bledsoe apologists... but the right answer is those who were both Bledsoe apologists AND JP fanboys. :lol:

JP Fanboys

A 1st round QB who is a model citizen can't possibly suck on the field!

Anybody who disagrees must hate the Bills, Buffalo, and the United States of America!

*Edit - and the only reason he sucks on the field is because of 2 Head Coaches, multiple Offensive Coordinators, and a crappy fan base that gave up on him. Just look how well he did in the UFL!

That's a tough one. The Bledsoe apologists at their peak were probably the most annoying of all, but they were beaten down and silenced a long, long time ago. On the other hand, the JP fanboys aren't quite as bad, but they still haven't shut up yet.

I ended up voting for the Bledsoe apologists... but the right answer is those who were both Bledsoe apologists AND JP fanboys. :unsure:

The Bledsoe apologists were annoying but I couldn't vote for them because some of that fanbase were bandwagon fans from NE.

The Peters fans had a reason to be upset, so I'm cool with them.

The JP fanboys annoys me the most because they're 100% blind, stubborn bills fans.

And I agree with youngunz, JP fanboys/Trent haters are synonymous.

I ended up voting for the Bledsoe apologists... but the right answer is those who were both Bledsoe apologists AND JP fanboys. :unsure:

What, no vote for "hater fanboys"? :flirt:

I voted "other," because the poll will not let me select all of the "haters." The organization has been mismanaged for more than a decade, and in my opinion, continues to decline. Moves have been typical lame attempts to placate ticket buyers, while in reality, the frugality has been more evident with each passing year. Hence, poor coaching and management hires and promotions.

That's the background for a horrible situation for players to have to deal with, practically insuring that they will not develop and play up to their potential. Then, the haters attack them verbally (and don't kid yourself, they are aware of it), and there is even less motivation for them to try hard or to have self-confidence. But it doesn't stop there. The haters ride them out of town on a rail (look up tar and feathers) and then follow their career ad infinitum, seeking any piece of evidence that they are not playing well.

Apparently, this makes the haters feel better. I don't understand their obsession and find it annoying.