J.P. Losman

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Watching Aaron Rodgers playing against the Ravens last night reminded me of how well Losman was able to throw with decent accuracy while on the run. I'm not going to go into anything JP accomplished in the UFL because to most folks it doesn't mean much anyways , but Jim Fassel has done an amazing job with JP Losman. UFL or not its still the same game and maybe the defenses aren't near as good, but it goes hand in hand with the protection and it still boils down to keeping your composure, keeping the play alive and delivering a strike.

JP has great wheels, cannon of an arm and a great work ethic. Losman's arm is probably stronger then 90% of the starting QB's in the NFL. I still see big potential in JP Losman and myself personally, I want that cannon of an arm, athleticism and great work ethic on my team. If we could pick JP up at a reasonable salary, why not bring him in for a hard look through the preseason and see if Loman beats out what we have in camp.

We owe it to JP in my opinion and its very possible we owe it to ourselves...

http://www.videosurf.com/video/pre-wk-03-j...lights-30483511

http://www.videosurf.com/video/belichick-o...mbling-12089308

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another epic JP Post..I will give JP credit. If it wasnt for my curiousity to see the next spin on "I want to have JP Losmans child "topic I wouldnt visit so much.. This is awesome...You people are all thats wrong with with Buffalo Sports.. Its like beaten woman syndrome. Daughter gets beat by dad, daughter finds and marries man who beats her .. Bills keep sucking, fans desire players who suck....

Cant wait till tomorrows JP post..

It's still very telling to me that no NFL club picked him up. Says to me pretty plainly that he does not have NFL talent - maybe some of the physical skills but his downfalls were always poor decisions and lack of accuracy.

The Bills need to move on. JP was not the answer before and he is not going forward.

Another epic JP Post..I will give JP credit. If it wasnt for my curiousity to see the next spin on "I want to have JP Losmans child "topic I wouldnt visit so much.. This is awesome...You people are all thats wrong with with Buffalo Sports.. Its like beaten woman syndrome. Daughter gets beat by dad, daughter finds and marries man who beats her .. Bills keep sucking, fans desire players who suck....

No, it's not like that at all.

It's more like a fan that thinks that a player is much better than he actually is.

Your comparison is both incredibly stupid and inaccurate.

reminded me of how well Losman was able to throw with decent accuracy while on the run.

JP has great wheels, cannon of an arm and a great work ethic.

wow.

Those events never happened.

JP was chased down by every D lineman and LB in the league. When he was "on the run" bad things followed. His work ethic (at least as far as studying) was nonexistent.

Just a dumb post.

JP is exactly where he belongs.

Watching Aaron Rodgers playing against the Ravens last night reminded me of how well Losman was able to throw with decent accuracy while on the run. I'm not going to go into anything JP accomplished in the UFL because to most folks it doesn't mean much anyways , but Jim Fassel has done an amazing job with JP Losman. UFL or not its still the same game and maybe the defenses aren't near as good, but it goes hand in hand with the protection and it still boils down to keeping your composure, keeping the play alive and delivering a strike.

JP has great wheels, cannon of an arm and a great work ethic. Losman's arm is probably stronger then 90% of the starting QB's in the NFL. I still see big potential in JP Losman and myself personally, I want that cannon of an arm, athleticism and great work ethic on my team. If we could pick JP up at a reasonable salary, why not bring him in for a hard look through the preseason and see if Loman beats out what we have in camp.

The area around city hall does need a good cleaning, other than that I can't see another reason to bring him back...

Oh god please, someone put this dog out of his misery.

How f****ing dare anyone out there make fun of J.P after all he has been through.!

he lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. he had two f****n kids.

His husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that J.P is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

he hasn’t performed on stage in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you B*****DS!

LEAVE J.P ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if J.P was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave J.P Alone Please…. !

Leave J.P Losman alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

******* TO PARAPHRASE CHRIS CROCKER'S RANT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAr9E8i3ng ******

Honestly, are you related to JP? Like I said before, you seem like a good guy. But posts like this are borderline insane.

Guest dog14787
No, it's not like that at all.

It's more like a fan that thinks that a player is much better than he actually is.

Your comparison is both incredibly stupid and inaccurate.

My thought process on this brings to question our sub par coaching over the last five plus years at the OC position.

Some folks see an offense fail, they see one thing and one thing only, its all on the QB,

I see things differently...

Bravo. It defies any and all logic. We "owe" it to JP?" He "throws well on the run?" :death:<_<:death:

Sure, OK.