Mr. Suh

McBeane

After watching this performance against Texas to cap off his regular season, I cannot imagine anyone I would want on my team come April other than him. I mean if we don't do everything we possibly can to try and snag this guy we are out of our minds. Forget getting a QB or OL with our early pick, trade up and get Suh. He is a game changer and can impact every single game he plays in (as shown by him keeping Nebraska in this game tonight). He could set new sack records for a 3-4 DE and would turn our D into a Top 5 defense next year. IMO, Suh should win the Heisman. He IS the next coming of Bruuuuuuuce.

Ok, let the flaming commence...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't for the fact this team is in the market for more positions historically taken top-10, I'd be all in favor of Suh. The Bills will probably draft in the 6-10 range, which puts them most likely out of the running for NS. And, they'll be probably be looking at for QB and LT help, not to mention LB as well.

I understand we won't end the season with a bad enough record to just take him. We would have to trade up somehow to get Suh but he is such a dominant player that it's almost stupid to not at least TRY to get him. I know this is extremely unlikely given our track record, but it should be looked at very seriously. I mean we do have Lynch and some other decent trade bait.

I understand we won't end the season with a bad enough record to just take him. We would have to trade up somehow to get Suh but he is such a dominant player that it's almost stupid to not at least TRY to get him. I know this is extremely unlikely given our track record, but it should be looked at very seriously. I mean we do have Lynch and some other decent trade bait.

I don't think Suh is the only player we need to make a run at the division, so I, personally, would not be happy trading draft picks and/or Lynch. We need all the picks we can get and trading Lynch would put a huge hit on our cap situation. Suh is pipe dream, and like I said its not like our Bills are one player away.

I don't think Suh is the only player we need to make a run at the division, so I, personally, would not be happy trading draft picks and/or Lynch. We need all the picks we can get and trading Lynch would put a huge hit on our cap situation. Suh is pipe dream, and like I said its not like our Bills are one player away.

Seriously. We have MANY holes to fill through the draft and trading away premium picks and/or proven talent, is not the way to improve your team...

After watching this performance against Texas to cap off his regular season, I cannot imagine anyone I would want on my team come April other than him. I mean if we don't do everything we possibly can to try and snag this guy we are out of our minds. Forget getting a QB or OL with our early pick, trade up and get Suh. He is a game changer and can impact every single game he plays in (as shown by him keeping Nebraska in this game tonight). He could set new sack records for a 3-4 DE and would turn our D into a Top 5 defense next year. IMO, Suh should win the Heisman. He IS the next coming of Bruuuuuuuce.

Ok, let the flaming commence...

He could be the second coming of Bruce, if he learns not to get suckered up the field on draws and screens. I watched most of the game tonight. He's definitely a superior athlete, but was taken advantage of a couple of times with his tendency to over persue. If he's prepared to study at the next level, he could become very Bruce-like. He's got great strength. I saw him just basically lift his opponent off their feet and shove him into the QB on a couple of occasions.

Suh is clearly the #1 player based on talent in this upcoming draft. He will most likely be the very first player picked. based on "needs" i guess it's possible that if either st louis or cleveland had the pick they might go QB but i doubt it. Tampa picks suh for sure, detroit picks suh for sure.

currently at best we pick 8th, in order to move up to #1 you would have to swap picks and give up a minimum of your 2nd round pick and probably more. the #1 pick is gonna make $12 million a year for 6 years with over half guaranteed. the current franchise tag value for a DT is only $6.06 million per year (only Haynesworth exceeds this at $7.25 mil), the current franchise tag for DE is $9 million (only Peppers exceeds this at $13.9 mil).

i would take SUH in a heartbeat, he is the most dominating DT to come out of college in quite some time. he is a difference maker, a special player, a pocket crusher, the least risky pick in the draft especially compared to any QB coming out.

This is probably the first year in a while where the 1st pick overall will be coveted. Suh's strength is ridiculous. Once he gets his hands on you, it's over. Reminds me more of Reggie White than Bruce. His bull rush is unstoppable.

Cody from Alabama looked pretty impressive today too. Gotta worry about the guy eating his way out of the NFL, but you can't win without guys dominating the Line of Scrimmage and that's what he does.

Suh is clearly the #1 player based on talent in this upcoming draft. He will most likely be the very first player picked. based on "needs" i guess it's possible that if either st louis or cleveland had the pick they might go QB but i doubt it. Tampa picks suh for sure, detroit picks suh for sure.

currently at best we pick 8th, in order to move up to #1 you would have to swap picks and give up a minimum of your 2nd round pick and probably more. the #1 pick is gonna make $12 million a year for 6 years with over half guaranteed. the current franchise tag value for a DT is only $6.06 million per year (only Haynesworth exceeds this at $7.25 mil), the current franchise tag for DE is $9 million (only Peppers exceeds this at $13.9 mil).

i would take SUH in a heartbeat, he is the most dominating DT to come out of college in quite some time. he is a difference maker, a special player, a pocket crusher, the least risky pick in the draft especially compared to any QB coming out.

OK, say the Bills pick #8 in 2010. Trade that pick, Lil Donte, McCargo, and Maybin to move up, that's like giving 4 #1 picks for 1 #1 pick, good value.

OK, say the Bills pick #8 in 2010. Trade that pick, Lil Donte, McCargo, and Maybin to move up, that's like giving 4 #1 picks for 1 #1 pick, good value.

Now if we could only get someone to take the bait. :thumbsup:

I dont care how dominant this player is you dont get better like we need to by trading away premium picks when you have other players at the position that are also good players.....

To move up we would need to give up several picks....including our second rounder.....when you could take a guy like Cody and still greatly improve our defensive line.....and still have our second rounder to take another quality player.