Mr. Suh

McBeane

After watching this performance against Texas to cap off his regular season, I cannot imagine anyone I would want on my team come April other than him. I mean if we don't do everything we possibly can to try and snag this guy we are out of our minds. Forget getting a QB or OL with our early pick, trade up and get Suh. He is a game changer and can impact every single game he plays in (as shown by him keeping Nebraska in this game tonight). He could set new sack records for a 3-4 DE and would turn our D into a Top 5 defense next year. IMO, Suh should win the Heisman. He IS the next coming of Bruuuuuuuce.

Ok, let the flaming commence...

WHAT ABOUT MT CODY. We cant stop the run, and this kid is 360 lbs and played in the SECC?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, if Suh's there it'll be very tough not to take him. From what I've seen he's the most talented player in the draft. Can play anywhere on the line, can play in any defense and any down and distance. Also, Schobel is getting older and Kelsay needs to go. Assuming Maybin develops physically, he and Suh would be a wicked combination for a long time.

Suh is probably the best player available for the 2010 draft. Suh will go #1 or #2 on the board. We'll have to give away our #1's for this year and the next and maybe a #2 or #3 to get him. I don't think we'll draft DT, but if we did, we'd sure shore up our run defense and have a stud lineman for the next decade.

I understand we won't end the season with a bad enough record to just take him. We would have to trade up somehow to get Suh but he is such a dominant player that it's almost stupid to not at least TRY to get him.

Good idea. Trading up has really worked out well for this franchise in the past.

I understand we won't end the season with a bad enough record to just take him. We would have to trade up somehow to get Suh but he is such a dominant player that it's almost stupid to not at least TRY to get him. I know this is extremely unlikely given our track record, but it should be looked at very seriously. I mean we do have Lynch and some other decent trade bait.

Unless you are in the Bills draft room you have no idea if they try to move up or not. Plus somebody needs to want to trade down in order to trade up. You can't put a gun up to somebody's head, and you can't trade half your good players just to make a deal.

PTR

After watching this performance against Texas to cap off his regular season, I cannot imagine anyone I would want on my team come April other than him. I mean if we don't do everything we possibly can to try and snag this guy we are out of our minds. Forget getting a QB or OL with our early pick, trade up and get Suh. He is a game changer and can impact every single game he plays in (as shown by him keeping Nebraska in this game tonight). He could set new sack records for a 3-4 DE and would turn our D into a Top 5 defense next year. IMO, Suh should win the Heisman. He IS the next coming of Bruuuuuuuce.

Ok, let the flaming commence...

we arent getting the 1 or 2 pick.. -and it would be dumb to combine picks to get him......we have soo many needs its silly

Suh is probably the best player available for the 2010 draft. Suh will go #1 or #2 on the board. We'll have to give away our #1's for this year and the next and maybe a #2 or #3 to get him. I don't think we'll draft DT, but if we did, we'd sure shore up our run defense and have a stud lineman for the next decade.

and still weak LBs and thin O line and no QB

The Bills run defense has taken a precipitous drop since the 2004 team allowed an average of roughly 100 rypg. I think Stroud doesn't get enough criticism because he's a "name" player many people assume is good given previous success in Jacksonville. Williams would be best used in a supporting but non-starting role.

Something is wrong with the front 7, because allowing 170 rypg+ ranks them dead last in the NFL, below those 1-11 teams who'll pick high in April.

I don't see Buffalo getting a crack at Suh or even Gerald McCoy in April.

I would offer Schobel, Stroud, Lynch and our top pick to the Browns for the top pick, and taker Suh. Not sure they would accept- I will enjoy watching him play in orange next year!!!! He is better than any player we've had since Bruce

if we land suh or the big kid from OU with our first, and sign wilfork or seymore in FA, then we'll have an insane front 7 for a 3-4 4-3 hybrid type d.

of course we need 2 new tackles on O, but we could maybe sign one and draft one. there should be plenty of LBs we could get, dansby maybe?

a front 7 of

suh, wilfork stroud with maybin, schoble on the edge and poz and dansby in the middle would be pretty fuggin good. for depth we'd have johnson, and williams, we'd just need one more NT and 2 OLBs (we'd ditch a few guys of course).

that would be radical, but maybe it's what we need.

if we land suh or the big kid from OU with our first, and sign wilfork or seymore in FA, then we'll have an insane front 7 for a 3-4 4-3 hybrid type d.

of course we need 2 new tackles on O, but we could maybe sign one and draft one. there should be plenty of LBs we could get, dansby maybe?

a front 7 of

suh, wilfork stroud with maybin, schoble on the edge and poz and dansby in the middle would be pretty fuggin good. for depth we'd have johnson, and williams, we'd just need one more NT and 2 OLBs (we'd ditch a few guys of course).

that would be radical, but maybe it's what we need.

lol. I'll take one of everything, eh?

Suh is the number one pick, and no one in his right mind is going to trade out of the chance to draft him.

I see Cody as a possible for us, and a very good choice at that. Defensive tackle is a little like OT's were last year...four or five very legit top 15 picks. We should address the offensive line with EVERY other pick.