A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) LOL at the 1st quarter TD run by Johnson. After Denny was wiped out (and I do mean destroyed), it looked like a midget tossing contest as our 40 or so defensive backs got mowed down like blades of grass on a warm August morning.

2) Only the Bills can deflect a kick and still give up a field goal.

3) TO is a scumbag, and I officially turn my back on him as a Buffalo Bill and a person. If Ralph knew what day of the week it is, he would cut him. TO is a useless old piece of s--t. He is a washed up old c--k s----r,, and needs to get tossed out of the proud reigon of WNY.

4) I hate to say it but Levitre really did suck today in every aspect of line play. Not good.

5) When Nate Washington caught the TD in the second quarter, guess who was covering him? Please....do try to guess! Answer: Aaron Schobel, our best pass rusher, was in coverage. Go ahead and watch the replay. This is the absolute worst system I have ever seen. Never did I even think that one this bad would/could ever exist, but what di I know?

6) McCargo actually tackled a couple of humans today. I will go on youtube later and listen to "Lo and Behold" by James taylor. Not a bad idea, right? Actually I should have thought of that great song anyway.

7) The weak, small, non-aggressive Buffalo Bills football team was once again flat out finished by the 4th quarter....brought to you by Shuffleboard Levy and Dick Mauron. Then again, Whitner in the lineup would have made a difference, right? Or.....did he play?

8) Does anybody here still want to enter 2010 with Tinker Bell at LT? If so, please step up and be heard.

9) Fred Jackson is a nice player, and not because of the TD pass. He is just easy to root for at every level. So is Poz.

10) Mauron should be fired tomorrow. He is the worst head coach in NFL history. I would happily usher in Rich Kotite and I am being serious.

11) Don't quit people. We simply cannot; it isn't an option. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Bills shirt and will be proud to be a loyal part of this mess that is ours.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity what did Bell do this week to upset you?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahaha. Good one. PROUD. Dude that was awesome. I havent spit Pepsi out my nose in a while. T. O. is the reason we were even close today. He yelled at his inept JV coaches, finally, FINALLY!!! That's all you haters needed to see, huh? :oops:

TO takes plays off. Half hearted efforts destroy morale.

Here's an interesting take from the BuffaloBills.com recap: "The game was closer than the final score indicated."

Have they hired Baghdad Bob as their lead PR guy? I mean, with all the things that happened this decade, they're reduced to this mindless drivel?

Bill, last year after the Toronto Miami game, RW said the team didn't have enough talent. They have shortcomings all over the field, but he's never once in this decade moved to remove the people assembling the reports. TD may have made the decisions, but now the decision makers are not football people.

I laughed when Levitre was plugged in at LT. His arm length and height make him about as un-tackle like as they come. Meanwhile, Tinker Bell isn't living up to the hype put out by Baghdad Bob, Berchtold, and crew. Chris Brown can keep coming out with that propaganda, but it's not working like it used to.

I did think that the offense, before the game unravelled, was improved. Trent was converting 3rd downs. I'll take that as progress.

B-a-b-y s-t-e-p-s...

Defensively, I think they played their hearts out.

Owens quit. Should be waived.

Fred Jackson, Poz, Schobel, McGee, Stroud, and Bryd are studs. Ah heck, I think Wood will be too. Evans and Lynch are respectable. And let's not forget our perennial Pro Bowl punter. Other than that, its kind of rough.

How do you spell regime change?

I did think that the offense, before the game unravelled, was improved. Trent was converting 3rd downs. I'll take that as progress.

B-a-b-y s-t-e-p-s...

Fred Jackson, Poz, Schobel, McGee, Stroud, and Bryd are studs. Ah heck, I think Wood will be too. Evans and Lynch are respectable. And let's not forget our perennial Pro Bowl punter. Other than that, its kind of rough.

Yeah, studs. All those sacks, and holding Johnson to less than a hundred yards rushing, yeah, these guys are studly....wait...

Yeah, studs. All those sacks, and holding Johnson to less than a hundred yards rushing, yeah, these guys are studly....wait...

Perhaps you don't understand the concept of TEAM?

How many interceptions does Bryd have this year? Where does Schobel stand on the Bills history of sacks? You question Fred Jackson?

I was not implying that the names mentioned were good enough to be a team, rather, I was stating that should actual REGIME CHANGE occur, then those are good names to build around.

A team is not a collection of individuals.

Perhaps you don't understand the concept of TEAM?

I was not implying that the names mentioned were good enough to be a team, rather, I was stating that should actual REGIME CHANGE occur, then those are good names to build around.

A team is not a collection of individuals.

You called these guys studs. I was merely pointing out your limbo-low expectations.

You called these guys studs. I was merely pointing out your limbo-low expectations.

What have you got against Bryd? Jackson? Schobel?

Surround them with better talent, and you'll see what I am referring to. :oops:

Where's C.Biscuit? He keeps track of all those "Ifs and Buts, Candy and Nuts" stuff.

He's finding avatars featuring B movie actors with bad makeup. Don't forget, Jeff Fisher wasn't a good coach 12 years ago, so we should give DJ another decade or so to find out if he's any good.

B-a-b-y s-t-e-p-s...

To say that Posluszny is a stud indicates to me you haven't watched a whole lot of football this season. It's a tough argumnet to say that he is even playing average right now. I for one see him being completely exposed each and every Sunday.