A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) LOL at the 1st quarter TD run by Johnson. After Denny was wiped out (and I do mean destroyed), it looked like a midget tossing contest as our 40 or so defensive backs got mowed down like blades of grass on a warm August morning.

2) Only the Bills can deflect a kick and still give up a field goal.

3) TO is a scumbag, and I officially turn my back on him as a Buffalo Bill and a person. If Ralph knew what day of the week it is, he would cut him. TO is a useless old piece of s--t. He is a washed up old c--k s----r,, and needs to get tossed out of the proud reigon of WNY.

4) I hate to say it but Levitre really did suck today in every aspect of line play. Not good.

5) When Nate Washington caught the TD in the second quarter, guess who was covering him? Please....do try to guess! Answer: Aaron Schobel, our best pass rusher, was in coverage. Go ahead and watch the replay. This is the absolute worst system I have ever seen. Never did I even think that one this bad would/could ever exist, but what di I know?

6) McCargo actually tackled a couple of humans today. I will go on youtube later and listen to "Lo and Behold" by James taylor. Not a bad idea, right? Actually I should have thought of that great song anyway.

7) The weak, small, non-aggressive Buffalo Bills football team was once again flat out finished by the 4th quarter....brought to you by Shuffleboard Levy and Dick Mauron. Then again, Whitner in the lineup would have made a difference, right? Or.....did he play?

8) Does anybody here still want to enter 2010 with Tinker Bell at LT? If so, please step up and be heard.

9) Fred Jackson is a nice player, and not because of the TD pass. He is just easy to root for at every level. So is Poz.

10) Mauron should be fired tomorrow. He is the worst head coach in NFL history. I would happily usher in Rich Kotite and I am being serious.

11) Don't quit people. We simply cannot; it isn't an option. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Bills shirt and will be proud to be a loyal part of this mess that is ours.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) LOL at the 1st quarter TD run by Johnson. After Denny was wiped out (and I do mean destroyed), it looked like a midget tossing contest as our 40 or so defensive backs got mowed down like blades of grass on a warm August morning.

2) Only the Bills can deflect a kick and still give up a field goal.

3) TO is a scumbag, and I officially turn my back on him as a Buffalo Bill and a person. If Ralph knew what day of the week it is, he would cut him. TO is a useless old piece of s--t. He is a washed up old c--k s----r,, and needs to get tossed out of the proud reigon of WNY.

4) I hate to say it but Levitre really did suck today in every aspect of line play. Not good.

5) When Nate Washington caught the TD in the second quarter, guess who was covering him? Please....do try to guess! Answer: Aaron Schobel, our best pass rusher, was in coverage. Go ahead and watch the replay. This is the absolute worst system I have ever seen. Never did I even think that one this bad would/could ever exist, but what di I know?

6) McCargo actually tackled a couple of humans today. I will go on youtube later and listen to "Lo and Behold" by James taylor. Not a bad idea, right? Actually I should have thought of that great song anyway.

7) The weak, small, non-aggressive Buffalo Bills football team was once again flat out finished by the 4th quarter....brought to you by Shuffleboard Levy and Dick Mauron. Then again, Whitner in the lineup would have made a difference, right? Or.....did he play?

8) Does anybody here still want to enter 2010 with Tinker Bell at LT? If so, please step up and be heard.

9) Fred Jackson is a nice player, and not because of the TD pass. He is just easy to root for at every level. So is Poz.

10) Mauron should be fired tomorrow. He is the worst head coach in NFL history. I would happily usher in Rich Kotite and I am being serious.

11) Don't quit people. We simply cannot; it isn't an option. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Bills shirt and will be proud to be a loyal part of this mess that is ours.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of problems with your post, Bill.

TO is who we thought he was. I don't blame him one bit for complaining late in the game at those simply awful throws by our lousy quarterback. Is he a POS for having that sort of body language? Of course. But if this comes to a surprise to anyone, I welcome you from the coma you've been in the last decade. Again, I don't defend anything he does, but quite honestly, TO hasn't been near as bad as I figured he'd be, especially considering our struggles.

Don't quit? Don't quit?! Quit on what, exactly? Quit subjecting ourselves to the misery that this football team brings us each week? I wouldn't think of it. But I've stopped caring as much, that's for sure. No more getting worked up about every blown call, missed tackle, blown coverage, poor throw, turnover and penalty. Life's too short to get too invested in this crap. That's exactly what this organization is...crap.

Try coming up here to Syracuse (me), Rochester, or Buffalo and say that. Seriously! If you're watching these games on television in NYC I honestly don't think you experience the pain nearly as much as we do up here.

Quit subjecting ourselves to the misery that this football team brings us each week? I wouldn't think of it. But I've stopped caring as much, that's for sure. No more getting worked up about every blown call, missed tackle, blown coverage, poor throw, turnover and penalty. Life's too short to get too invested in this crap.

Well stated, I agree completely!

Don't quit? Don't quit?! Quit on what, exactly? Quit subjecting ourselves to the misery that this football team brings us each week? I wouldn't think of it. But I've stopped caring as much, that's for sure. No more getting worked up about every blown call, missed tackle, blown coverage, poor throw, turnover and penalty. Life's too short to get too invested in this crap. That's exactly what this organization is...crap.

Easy Bro. :wallbash: I am not trying to tell you that things are good.

Me, I am just hoping that Jauron is fired and that they won't draft a top 5 defensive back. That's about all I mean by "don't quit."

Easy Bro. :oops: I am not trying to tell you that things are good.

Me, I am just hoping that Jauron is fired and that they won't draft a top 5 defensive back. That's about all I mean by "don't quit."

Totally with you, Bill. If we don't fire him just as soon as the season ends and/or we take a DB in the draft, I'll be convinced that someone is clinically insane.

Don't you miss the good old days when we could argue about Travis Henry?

Easy Bro. :oops: I am not trying to tell you that things are good.

Exactly. I will still proclaim that I'm a fan of the Bills, but I realize this team is worthless.

I only listened to Murph & Kelso, but what seems to be happening on the field is that this team is trying. Everyone out there (save for a select few) is giving their all to help the team win. It comes down to how they're worn out by the 4th quarter, a bad coaching decision or three makes things worse, and they can't come back and/or hold on.

Time for a complete change. I really hope Vic Carucci is right.

Any thoughts on our gutless quarterback's performance Bill?

My opinion is his play is getting the defence to quit. They are getting tired of throwing it all out there just to watch Fat Van Pelt's Pop Warner offense go 3 and out.

I'm officially done with Trent Edwards. There were times he had 4 or 5 seconds to get rid of the ball and he'd get happy feet and check it down, get knocked down or get sacked. It was pathetic.

This O-Line is absolute garbage but they gave him time to do things.

Poz is JAG. He lacks any special quality. He's basically Whitner without the loud mouth and the huge signing bonus. You don't need 22 All Pros to win but no question he is a huge disappointment. Bad angles, missed tackles........this guy was supposed to be a special football player. He is not.

Hahahahahahahaha. Good one. PROUD. Dude that was awesome. I havent spit Pepsi out my nose in a while. T. O. is the reason we were even close today. He yelled at his inept JV coaches, finally, FINALLY!!! That's all you haters needed to see, huh? :oops: