Future Michael Moore movie??

Tcali

The man is a pig who trashes the country that has made him fat.

Hell yeah, I agree, there aint nothin wrong with this country, we're perfect. Anyone who says otherwise is a pig. Definitely. Go eat some freedom fries. And yes, Roger and Me is probably the finest documentary I've ever seen. This is definitely better than talking about the Bills.

I would venture to guess, you have never watched one of his movies...most who use this bs line to criticize him, haven't. I think he is very patriotic...

No politics here, but I did see Farenheit 911, as well as Bowling for Columbine. Both were filled with tons of factual errors even though they were billed as "documentaries." Every credible source who saw them will attest to this fact. The man is an elitist, lying, opportunistic piece of garbage....not a patriot. Patriots actually care about their country. They do not enjoy all of it's fruits and than sh*t on it every chance they get.

No politics here, but I did see Farenheit 911, as well as Bowling for Columbine. Both were filled with tons of factual errors even though they were billed as "documentaries." Every credible source who saw them will attest to this fact. The man is an elitist, lying, opportunistic piece of garbage....not a patriot. Patriots actually care about their country. They do not enjoy all of it's fruits and than sh*t on it every chance they get.

I still think he would make a wonderful documovie about Buffalo.

What he said.

+1 and he is also a fat slob! Communist traitor to me.

Michael Moore is both a hippocrate and traitor.

I hope that was a deliberate typo with pun intended. But I'm guessing not.

The story of the Bills is the story of Buffalo. Would be a great documentary, and Michael Moore could nail it being from Flint, MI.

I would venture to guess, you have never watched one of his movies...most who use this bs line to criticize him, haven't. I think he is very patriotic...

There is nothing patriotic about this slob. What our armed forces do is patriotic. Hell, our kids saying the pledge of allegiance is patriotic. Moore is a troll. Ask the people of Detroit how good of a person he is.

http://www.moorewatch.com/

The story of the Bills is the story of Buffalo. Would be a great documentary, and Michael Moore could nail it being from Flint, MI.

Since when does Michael Moore make documentaries (and yes, I have seen some of his movies)?

Might as well hire Oliver Stone.

He aims to destroy the very things that make America America. I struggle to see his patriotism.

His movies stick up for working people. Not that his detractors would notice.

PTR

His movies stick up for working people. Not that his detractors would notice.

PTR

I'm not going to get into a big thing on politics or any debate of the kind really. This is all I will say on this topic...Moore is a hypocrite. His movies say one thing, but talk to people that have worked for him in those movies and the story is different. He is not patriotic, he is someone that takes the money of those working people by charging them to see his drivel.