it looks like Holmgren won't be Buffalo next year....

It wouldn't be surprising. Especially if the Bills can get back to nearly .500 this year.

It won't matter unless that nearly .500 record will get them a playoff spot. A change is comming, Dicks fate is sealed unless miraculously they make the playoffs. Ralph knows that if not, he will have to do something even bigger then just bringing in TO to try and win the sheep back that ran out and threw away their season tickets due to Dick coming back for this year. Dick won't be fired at the Bye, or during the season (unless things become brutally ugly later this year) but he will be gone and they will go in a new direction this offseason. It just won't be the choice that all the fans want. It will be an assistant or someone who's coaching in the UFL right now. Not Shannahan, Gruden, Cowher, Dungy, Holmgren, etc.

It won't matter unless that nearly .500 record will get them a playoff spot. A change is comming, Dicks fate is sealed unless miraculously they make the playoffs. Ralph knows that if not, he will have to do something even bigger then just bringing in TO to try and win the sheep back that ran out and threw away their season tickets due to Dick coming back for this year. Dick won't be fired at the Bye, or during the season (unless things become brutally ugly later this year) but he will be gone and they will go in a new direction this offseason. It just won't be the choice that all the fans want. It will be an assistant or someone who's coaching in the UFL right now. Not Shannahan, Gruden, Cowher, Dungy, Holmgren, etc.

A first round quarterback would sell seats galore. I doubt if it would translate to wins mind you, but it would sell tickets.

Buffalo's on track for another 7-9 or so season, which means Ralph has his excuse to keep Jauron around. Ralph will keep him at least through next year if at all possible. He does not want to eat 2 years of the new contract he gave DJ.

Someone needs new material this joke has worn itself out 2 years ago however I believe the candidates are sneaking into Chautauqua County Airport these days.

They have a wonderful restaurant there you know!! :thumbsup: (or so I've been told)

Sad state of affairs when your airport is known more for it's restaurant than it's actual primary purpose.

A first round quarterback would sell seats galore. I doubt if it would translate to wins mind you, but it would sell tickets.

But bringing Dick Jauron Back for another year would require alot more then a first round QB, they would need to trade Keith Ellison straight up for Brady and Moss for fans to buy back in to another DJ season. The only way he is back at the end of the season is if the Bills make the playoffs, cause then atleast they can say that they made the playoffs and are building off of that and don't want to disrupt chemistry

This really is more bad news than I can take! First we don't get Holgrem, then when I get home, I find out that Jennifer Anniston is busy this weekend and won't be able to make to my Halloween Party afterall! I really thought I had a chance there! Ughh!

That's because she's in Laguna Beach with me, hanging out at Montage. :lol: