What Happens To Roscoe Now?

H2o

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, what a funny guy. Al Davis can only dream of drafting or trading for a player who can make plays like the one you should take a look at from last year. And remember this is the same player all of you experts have decided is worthless to the "dynamic Buffalo Bills offense." :w00t:

Parrish running back a kick:

Yeah this guy is useless, right??? Let's get a 7th round pick for him. :w00t:

I apoligize in advance if you take the the wrong way.

Are you and Thurman#1 siamese twins joined at the head?

According to Bills Daily Front Office Salary Cap page Roscoe makes 2.45 million with a .55 million bonus this year for a total of 3 million.

I just did the math, if he touches the ball even as much as last year he is making $61,224.48 every time he touches the ball. A little reduculous for a punt return man.

With the recent discovery of the inside slant by AVP, why couldn't Roscoe be a part of the offense at a 4 receiver, 3rd down capacity?

Recent discovery eh? You don't think that had anything to do with Jenkins ripping his knee apart do you? Funny what you can do when the opposing NT isn't in your lap as soon as the ball is snapped.

He wasn't traded, he was a healthy scratch last week, he doesn't seem to want to be here, and the coaching staff has lost confidence in him. I was hoping he would be moved for a 5th or something instead of ending up being cut. Do you guys think that the FO was asking too much for him or is it just the matter of his contract, which seems to be too much for services rendered? Does he see the field again in a Bills' uni?

I would have been fine getting a Snickers bar for him at this point. Just release him already.

He wasn't traded, he was a healthy scratch last week, he doesn't seem to want to be here, and the coaching staff has lost confidence in him. I was hoping he would be moved for a 5th or something instead of ending up being cut. Do you guys think that the FO was asking too much for him or is it just the matter of his contract, which seems to be too much for services rendered? Does he see the field again in a Bills' uni?

That is just that, they have been asking for too much for him since they started trying to move him last summer.

Recent discovery eh? You don't think that had anything to do with Jenkins ripping his knee apart do you? Funny what you can do when the opposing NT isn't in your lap as soon as the ball is snapped.

As well as most of the defensive line and linebackers in your face, like what has been the case for most of this season so far.

Ha, what a funny guy. Al Davis can only dream of drafting or trading for a player who can make plays like the one you should take a look at from last year. And remember this is the same player all of you experts have decided is worthless to the "dynamic Buffalo Bills offense." :w00t:

Let me get this straight.

Some are claiming Roscoe is nothing more than a punt returner.

And you are trying to argue Roscoe has been under utilized as a WR.

And to "prove" your point, you include a video clip of Roscoe returning a punt.

Oh, the irony ...

That was a great return. Do you have any video of his minus 15 yard returns from this season? :w00t:

No point in cutting Parrish. I say, bring him into training camp with the other receivers, let him compete and let the new coach decide. I doubt he makes the team, but you might as well keep him this year for the body and next year in case the new coach sees something in him.

Is Jauron on the field the next game?

Thats a good question...

Honestly, he has proven to be one of the best returners in football...so why not use him as such. I know he had a bad game, but how many big returns as he had for us? He hasnt screwed up much in the past in the return game, so seems silly to yank him after one bad outing.

Then again, if his head just isnt in it because of his unhappiness then I guess you just got to sit him...

Thats a good question...

Honestly, he has proven to be one of the best returners in football...so why not use him as such. I know he had a bad game, but how many big returns as he had for us? He hasnt screwed up much in the past in the return game, so seems silly to yank him after one bad outing.

Then again, if his head just isnt in it because of his unhappiness then I guess you just got to sit him...

Agree. Jauron has a potential game changing player and is so risk averse that he won't give him another chance even though he has proven himself in the past.