Tim Graham on Sportscenter

LA Bills

I think Tim has spent an awful lot of time researching via TSW. :wallbash: Pretty much though, the guy is spot on with his analysis, but he didn't bring to light anything that hasn't already been discussed here. The only thing is our friend Tim is getting paid to recite TSW material. Must be nice. :censored:

Jauron will get canned at year end. Of course I'll believe it when I see it but you have to think there's no way it could not happen. Right? :wallbash:

As for TO, might as well trade him. Like Tim said, they've already sold all the tickets, we suck and are going nowhere and aren't using him. Of course teams know that and won't offer jack for him. 6th rounder maybe?

TO is as good as gone and I think the Bills SHOULD trade him. Jauron has single handedly ruined this team. And I am not even going to get into the front office. Mr. No Emotion has turned the team into showing no emotion and they simply play like they dont care. Here the Bills have one of the best WR's in the game and Jauron and AVP cannot for the life of them figure out how to get him the ball consistently. TO is gone at the end of the year no doubt, trade him for something so we could at least get something out of it. I honestly feel bad for TO - Of all the people to play for Jauron really screwed his career. If he gets traded - whatever team - I gaurentee he will have over 100 yds and a TD in his first game. Because other teams personnel isnt as inept as ours. I wish someone would seriously slap TE across the face and tell him to get out of this Jauron trance he is in.

Think of the excite the offseason will entail. And then with all the changes we will have next year to look forward to. Hears to a new QB and HC and OC and GM and janitors

Think of the excite the offseason will entail. And then with all the changes we will have next year to look forward to. Hears to a new QB and HC and OC and GM and janitors

You forgot a new DC also :wallbash:

Anyone else notice on sportscenter this morning they were going to chat with Adam Schefter . Heading into commercial they said the bills are looking to trade a wideout, but not the one you think. Then when Schefter came on, they skipped that topic. My obvious thought was the Smurf, but could the bills inept front office actually be considering trading Lee one year removed from his extension?

Getting to the playoffs. In the offseason maybe a team thought they could do it with who they had. But a WR could put them over the edge.

I just don't see it. An aging prima donna who is having an unproductive year. They had an opportunity for him in the offseason when they wouldn't have to get rid of any picks or players. What would you want for him?

I just don't see it. An aging prima donna who is having an unproductive year. They had an opportunity for him in the offseason when they wouldn't have to get rid of any picks or players. What would you want for him?

Well I really dont think he is having an unproductive year because of his age. I think it has more to do with the offense and the ineptitude of T Edwards. I would say we probably could get a 3rd or 4th for him. Because he really has had no impact to the team, Hardy is healthy and start playing Steve Johnson. I'm not saying I'm right - I'm just saying it could be an option.

but could the bills inept front office actually be considering trading Lee one year removed from his extension?

Trading Lee is a great idea ... think how much money it'll save, and it'll open up a roster spot so that we don't have to cut Cory McIntyre when Hardy is ready to come back from PUP. :wallbash:

Well I really dont think he is having an unproductive year because of his age. I think it has more to do with the offense and the ineptitude of T Edwards. I would say we probably could get a 3rd or 4th for him. Because he really has had no impact to the team, Hardy is healthy and start playing Steve Johnson. I'm not saying I'm right - I'm just saying it could be an option.

While I definitely don't contribute all of his down year to his age, it still doesn't help. He also seems to have a really bad case of the 'dropsies' this year. I know he's always had a problem hanging onto the ball, but his catch:drop ratio really stinks. Maybe it's just because he's a Bill now and I see him play more often. Regardless he's lost a step, can't hold onto the ball, and still brings the TO baggage that he's always brought. MAYBE we could get a fourth for him, I just don't think of any teams that would go out on the limb for him.

LOL Tim Graham=reporter of the obvious...

Yeah "the obvious" for obsessed bills fans that discuss this stuff all day.....

dont forget that he is on ESPN and is reporting to the whole world...not just to us bills fans who beat these topics to death every day.

TO is gone at the end of the year no doubt, trade him for something so we could at least get something out of it. I honestly feel bad for TO - Of all the people to play for Jauron really screwed his career.

Wow. You must be joking!

TO has screwed his own career many times over. He should be the wealthiest receiver to ever have played the game. He was dumped by his last two teams before DJ picked him out of the trash bin.

Come on!

Wow. You must be joking!

TO has screwed his own career many times over. He should be the wealthiest receiver to ever have played the game. He was dumped by his last two teams before DJ picked him out of the trash bin.

Come on!

I agree with the other guy. I too feel bad for TO. Coming to a true football town and having nothing go right with that offense. I feel bad for Evans as well. Hell, could have had a break out year with TO on the other side.

Sucks for both of them.

TO is as good as gone and I think the Bills SHOULD trade him. Jauron has single handedly ruined this team. And I am not even going to get into the front office. Mr. No Emotion has turned the team into showing no emotion and they simply play like they dont care. Here the Bills have one of the best WR's in the game and Jauron and AVP cannot for the life of them figure out how to get him the ball consistently. TO is gone at the end of the year no doubt, trade him for something so we could at least get something out of it. I honestly feel bad for TO - Of all the people to play for Jauron really screwed his career. If he gets traded - whatever team - I gaurentee he will have over 100 yds and a TD in his first game. Because other teams personnel isnt as inept as ours. I wish someone would seriously slap TE across the face and tell him to get out of this Jauron trance he is in.

My question to everone here is...why is this all Jauron's fault...I mean...I want the guy fired...but no coach since Levy has been any good...no players have been any good. So they fire DICK...but they will hire another DICK...other than the Jim Kelly era (aka Bill Polian era)...this team has freaking sucked. 40 of the 50 years have sucked!

I agree with the other guy. I too feel bad for TO. Coming to a true football town and having nothing go right with that offense. I feel bad for Evans as well. Hell, could have had a break out year with TO on the other side.

Sucks for both of them.

You agree that DJ ruined TO's career?? That's crazy.

TO is responsible for ending up in Buffalo. Jerry Jones should have been paying TO whatever TO wanted right about now. How can you feel sorry for this guy. It's not by chance that he fell this far to end up here.

Save your pity for someone worthy of it. Just pretend TO plays for Jets/pats/Fins and you can go back to thinking he was a tool, as you probably did before he got here.

TO is responsible for ending up in Buffalo. Jerry Jones should have been paying TO whatever TO wanted right about now. How can you feel sorry for this guy. It's not by chance that he fell this far to end up here.

Save your pity for someone worthy of it. Just pretend TO plays for Jets/pats/Fins and you can go back to thinking he was a tool, as you probably did before he got here.

I thought TO was a heck of a football player before he got here, personally. A distraction at times? Yes, but I think the media overhyped alot of what he said. But at the same time, you know he loves the attention. His career hasn't been ruined here though, only the sun has gone down a little further with no ring on his finger still.

I actualy didnt think he was a tool. I thought it was kind of ridiculous the media attention he got and how they blew things out of proportion. I wish we had players calling eachother out. The play is disgusting. Do you really think Bruce Smith and Andre Reed and Kelly would sit back and say "oh I love playing for Jauron - he has us going in the right direction." Seriousy??? 7-9 the last 3 seasons and 1-4 this season what the hell direction are they going. I would love for him to pop off, I would love for Edwards to get pissed we need emotion and he brings it. We havent made the playoffs in 10 years, we didnt have TO for 10 years - how can it be worse. I said I feel bad that he and Lee are as open as they are at times and we cant get them the ball - at all. Its ridiculous.

While I definitely don't contribute all of his down year to his age, it still doesn't help. He also seems to have a really bad case of the 'dropsies' this year. I know he's always had a problem hanging onto the ball, but his catch:drop ratio really stinks. Maybe it's just because he's a Bill now and I see him play more often. Regardless he's lost a step, can't hold onto the ball, and still brings the TO baggage that he's always brought. MAYBE we could get a fourth for him, I just don't think of any teams that would go out on the limb for him.

It doesn't matter if we even get a 5th and/or 6th for him. If they don't trade him, they get nothing. Did they learn anything from the the Losman debacle?? Let T.O. go and get something for him. Anything! But don't let him go for nothing. That's just plain stupid.

I actualy didnt think he was a tool. I thought it was kind of ridiculous the media attention he got and how they blew things out of proportion. I wish we had players calling eachother out. The play is disgusting. Do you really think Bruce Smith and Andre Reed and Kelly would sit back and say "oh I love playing for Jauron - he has us going in the right direction." Seriousy??? 7-9 the last 3 seasons and 1-4 this season what the hell direction are they going. I would love for him to pop off, I would love for Edwards to get pissed we need emotion and he brings it. We havent made the playoffs in 10 years, we didnt have TO for 10 years - how can it be worse. I said I feel bad that he and Lee are as open as they are at times and we cant get them the ball - at all. Its ridiculous.

Look, the Bills should have never resigned DJ-or even considered it before the end of last season. He's a career awful HC in the NFL.

But TO made his bed. Blaming his troubles (again, he was dumped by two teams in a row) or the "kind of ridiculous media attention he got" on the press is pure revisional history. Go back and review his behavior towards previous teams, ownership, teammates and fans in 4 cities and tell me of another player who has such a history. Tell me also, with so many documented episodes, which events were so "blown out of proportion" as to render his behavior acceptable?

Anyway, I would not deny he is amongst the greatest WRs of all time. But time is clearly passing him by. If he was going after the few passes that come his way like Marshall, Fitzgerald and Johnson do now, I would be more inclined to agree with you. Watch him a little more closely during the game.

As for pity......OK, maybe I can muster a bit. It is a truly pitiful that one of the best at his position would, by his own behavioral actions, find himself in a position where he is wanted only by one of the worst team in the league-- wehre the sun will set on his career.

Anyone else notice on sportscenter this morning they were going to chat with Adam Schefter . Heading into commercial they said the bills are looking to trade a wideout, but not the one you think. Then when Schefter came on, they skipped that topic. My obvious thought was the Smurf, but could the bills inept front office actually be considering trading Lee one year removed from his extension?

Josh Reed is a legitimately good player and his contract is up after this season.

I think Tim has spent an awful lot of time researching via TSW. :unsure: Pretty much though, the guy is spot on with his analysis, but he didn't bring to light anything that hasn't already been discussed here. The only thing is our friend Tim is getting paid to recite TSW material. Must be nice. :thumbsup:

Great avatar! Even the ancient Greeks had Bills fans.

Pretty funny that T.O. is being described this way now, before the season 99% of Bills fans were treating him like the answer to all of Buffalo's problems- a virtual messiah. You could have asked the fans in Dallas how well that worked for them.

Pretty funny that T.O. is being described this way now, before the season 99% of Bills fans were treating him like the answer to all of Buffalo's problems- a virtual messiah. You could have asked the fans in Dallas how well that worked for them.

You can also ask the fans in Dallas how well T.O's departure has worked out thus far? He would have made a significant impact on this team if we had a competent organization and not a bunch of embarassing monkey's working the front office.

Put TO in Chicago and I will bet that he invigorates that offense significantly!

I was starting to think that maybe we should trade TO since obviously we're wasting his talents. But then when I heard Tim say that most people want him traded and he's sold all the tickets so he's served his purpose, I'm going to change my mind if that's the case. Makes me feel like I've been duped. Shouldn't those people who bought all those tickets he sold be able to watch him play? I know I do.

I'd trade him but it's gotta be for something really good like AJ Feeley or a good offensive lineman or something. Something that's gong to help us. A 5th round draft choice isn't it.

If Tim reads this, this is one fan who does not want to trade TO.

I was starting to think that maybe we should trade TO since obviously we're wasting his talents. But then when I heard Tim say that most people want him traded and he's sold all the tickets so he's served his purpose, I'm going to change my mind if that's the case. Makes me feel like I've been duped. Shouldn't those people who bought all those tickets he sold be able to watch him play? I know I do.

I'd trade him but it's gotta be for something really good like AJ Feeley or a good offensive lineman or something. Something that's gong to help us. A 5th round draft choice isn't it.

If Tim reads this, this is one fan who does not want to trade TO.

I'll be honest -- I raised an eyebrow when he said that, because I'm not sure I've seen any prevailing sentiment like that here. Since he's back in Buffalo, maybe his data sample is the people he's talking to on the street up there, not TSW ... but I can't think of anyone I know who's saying "go ahead and trade him." As some have noted, the possibility that he still might make some plays is one of very few reasons to watch this team right now...

Guest dog14787
I'll be honest -- I raised an eyebrow when he said that, because I'm not sure I've seen any prevailing sentiment like that here. Since he's back in Buffalo, maybe his data sample is the people he's talking to on the street up there, not TSW ... but I can't think of anyone I know who's saying "go ahead and trade him." As some have noted, the possibility that he still might make some plays is one of very few reasons to watch this team right now...

Lori, If you don't mind my asking do you think we are stuck with DJ for the remainder of the season?