Trade for Leinart

DukeyBomb

I have an idea no body has really thought about. How about we trade for Matt Lienart? The guy went off for like 300 yards and 3 touch downs in a half during the pre-season. Maybe that's a sign of him understanding football now. It's worth the risk if you ask me. Edwards can't throw for 300 yards and 3 touch downs against 3rd stringers if he wanted to. Even if he was given a 5th quarter.

I have an idea no body has really thought about. How about we trade for Matt Lienart? The guy went off for like 300 yards and 3 touch downs in a half during the pre-season. Maybe that's a sign of him understanding football now. It's worth the risk if you ask me. Edwards can't throw for 300 yards and 3 touch downs against 3rd stringers if he wanted to. Even if he was given a 5th quarter.

really??? ANOTHER california QB?

no thanks

great!

lets get rid of one noodle armed qb for another

You guys really think that trading a 3rd for Leinart is laughable. I guerentee if it happend you guys would be singing a different toon.

:wallbash::doh::wallbash::lol:

then lets trade for Jemarcus Russell, Dan McGuire, Cade McNown, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Andre Ware..... insert trade for this first round bust here

Oh hell no

If you could get him for a 4th or maybe even a third...although it will be a very high 3rd then do it. Listening to Jim Kelly talk and watching the actual game film makes you realize Trent has just regressed as there are plays out there that should be made. WRs are open, the throws need to be there and everybody sees they are not.

Maybe Leinart would help but I do agree that Buffalo is not exactly the guy's style. He is too much Hollywood and I could see him fold and quit if the going gets tough. But honestly how many 4th round players are on the roster making big contributions? Probably worth a 4th

Welcome to the board. You have passed you initiation by posting something totally moronic. You should fit right in.

PTR

This place has officially self-destructed... :devil::wallbash:

Thanks for keeping it real around here..... :nana:

not sure his arm is strong enough for the winter here.

:devil::wallbash::nana::lol:

then lets trade for Jemarcus Russell, Dan McGuire, Cade McNown, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Andre Ware..... insert trade for this first round bust here

Leinart has 16 NFL starts spread across two seasons and hasnt been able to beat out a future HOF QB in Warner who just had the Cards in the SB. I wouldnt call Leinart a bust just yet.

Leinart has 16 NFL starts spread across two seasons and hasnt been able to beat out a future HOF QB in Warner who just had the Cards in the SB. I wouldnt call Leinart a bust just yet.

I'm with you. Leinart hasn't played enough to call him a bust. By some fans criteria, Aaron Rodgers would have been a bust too or even Steve Young.