IF Miami beats uson Sunday Fire Jauron on Monday!!!!&#

Poeticlaw

Look, the continuity speech can only go so far but i have to say if we lose to Miami on Sunday Jauron Should be Fired on Monday. Why??? Even though this may be a new season a loss to Miami with an umproven QB playing for Miami and Miami being Ralphs Rivalry and the fact that we would be 0-8 in the division since the start of last season and 1-4 on the season should be enough of a reason to can is candy :bag:

What do you think?

The team has played hard so far this season. Last week was tough to swallow because we saw DJ give up with 7 mins left in a winnable game. Quite frankly i dont think anyone on the staff would be able to handle being a HC other than maybe April.

I mean lets face it, the team is already in a bit of disarry. We have two offensive cordinators, our starting secondary tomorrow has very little expierence and Capt. Checkdown is now a household name in the media. TO isnt happy im sure Lee isnt thrilled either. Our O line already young has been ravaged by injuries and our top back-up at tackle has been on the team for 2 weeks and was formerly a PS player on a different team. Now i think DJ is doing a bad job like the rest of you but firing DJ will not help this team... not right now anyway. Talk to me at the end of the season, he has no more excuses

So after every loss this year, Jauron should be getting fired? Every week there is a post "If the Bills lose this week---fire Jauron!"

If you were a salesman and your boss told you "If you don't get 7 sales today, you are fired!" would that be fair? Not really. You don't fire someone for losing one game. You fire them because over a period of time, they have shown an inability to get accomplished what needs to be accomplished. If you are supposed to get 7 sales per day and for the past 6 months, you have not met that quota once, or have met it very few times, then your firing is justified. Yes, Jauron has been less then adequate as a coach, but the argument for him to be fired is his body of work as a coach, not stating after every game, that if he loses he should be fired.

So after every loss this year, Jauron should be getting fired? Every week there is a post "If the Bills lose this week---fire Jauron!"

If you were a salesman and your boss told you "If you don't get 7 sales today, you are fired!" would that be fair? Not really. You don't fire someone for losing one game. You fire them because over a period of time, they have shown an inability to get accomplished what needs to be accomplished. If you are supposed to get 7 sales per day and for the past 6 months, you have not met that quota once, or have met it very few times, then your firing is justified. Yes, Jauron has been less then adequate as a coach, but the argument for him to be fired is his body of work as a coach, not stating after every game, that if he loses he should be fired.

You're right. Fire him before the game, during the game, after the game, but irrespective of the result, let's have no more Dick Jauron on Monday.

Winning with Dick Jauron is like having an old sick dog. Deep in your heart, you know the right thing is to have him put down, but every once in a while, that old mutt with his cataracts and bad hip will go chase a ball.....and it's just enough to tug at your heart and make you wonder if its the right thing to do.

The team has played hard so far this season. Last week was tough to swallow because we saw DJ give up with 7 mins left in a winnable game. Quite frankly i dont think anyone on the staff would be able to handle being a HC other than maybe April.

I mean lets face it, the team is already in a bit of disarry. We have two offensive cordinators, our starting secondary tomorrow has very little expierence and Capt. Checkdown is now a household name in the media. TO isnt happy im sure Lee isnt thrilled either. Our O line already young has been ravaged by injuries and our top back-up at tackle has been on the team for 2 weeks and was formerly a PS player on a different team. Now i think DJ is doing a bad job like the rest of you but firing DJ will not help this team... not right now anyway. Talk to me at the end of the season, he has no more excuses

I have not come out and said after every game lets fire dick. I have stated that he should be fired IF he loses to Miami. My reasons were that he lost to a team with an unproven QB but mainly the loss would make DJ 0-8 in the division since the start of last season and if you wand to add to the ineptness he would be 3-10 since a 5-2 start last season to me would be enough to fire him!!!! St Louis didnt have to wait until the end of the season their HC was fired after we beat them even though the team played hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You're also playing with four starters out, and the youngest Oline in the league.

Your reasons for firing him 0-8 division, etc are valid to fire him generally speaking, but not valid because he loses to Miami. For the reasons you mention ,he should have been fired in the off season, but he wasn't so no reason to fire him mid season.

I have not come out and said after every game lets fire dick. I have stated that he should be fired IF he loses to Miami. My reasons were that he lost to a team with an unproven QB but mainly the loss would make DJ 0-8 in the division since the start of last season and if you wand to add to the ineptness he would be 3-10 since a 5-2 start last season to me would be enough to fire him!!!! St Louis didnt have to wait until the end of the season their HC was fired after we beat them even though the team played hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good point and I agree with you more than the other blogger about D.J.'s status. I think that it would be almost pointless to fire Jauron during the season if Ralph is going to promote within the organization. Bobby April is also the only candidate

that I can see that they would turn to if they took that route. I do not like Jauron's body of work while here, but I suppose any coach that had similar results repeatedly would be suspect. I don't see Ralph Wilson firing D.J. after extending for 3 years last year during mid-season. Too much money would be left at the table! I hope that if our losing ways continue that Ralph gets fed up and goes outside the organization to bring in a coach with a winning past in ie: Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Marty Shottenheimer etc....at least someone that can get a little fired up, lead his troops and has a pulse!!

Good point and I agree with you more than the other blogger about D.J.'s status. I think that it would be almost pointless to fire Jauron during the season if Ralph is going to promote within the organization. Bobby April is also the only candidate

that I can see that they would turn to if they took that route. I do not like Jauron's body of work while here, but I suppose any coach that had similar results repeatedly would be suspect. I don't see Ralph Wilson firing D.J. after extending for 3 years last year during mid-season. Too much money would be left at the table! I hope that if our losing ways continue that Ralph gets fed up and goes outside the organization to bring in a coach with a winning past in ie: Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Marty Shottenheimer etc....at least someone that can get a little fired up, lead his troops and has a pulse!!

What evidence do you have April could be a head coach???

What evidence do you have April could be a head coach???

There is none. None whatsoever. The man is 56 years old and his experience can be viewed as extremely limited imo. In the NFL, the only time he was any higher than special teams or tight ends coach was his time spent as assistant head coach.....under Jauron.

I doubt that any NFL team would hire him as a head coach, so he looks like a great candidate for the Bills. Personally, I expect to see Marv wheeled in to finish the season after this probable loss. He makes sense too whereas nobody has probably wanted him for 15 or so years.

Look, the continuity speech can only go so far but i have to say if we lose to Miami on Sunday Jauron Should be Fired on Monday. Why??? Even though this may be a new season a loss to Miami with an umproven QB playing for Miami and Miami being Ralphs Rivalry and the fact that we would be 0-8 in the division since the start of last season and 1-4 on the season should be enough of a reason to can is candy :lol:

What do you think?

I think we'd be 1-3.

Winning with Dick Jauron is like having an old sick dog. Deep in your heart, you know the right thing is to have him put down, but every once in a while, that old mutt with his cataracts and bad hip will go chase a ball.....and it's just enough to tug at your heart and make you wonder if its the right thing to do.

LMAO!

Seems to be the same old story...Jauron an company should know by know that the Bills get ravaged by injuries evey yr, therefore requiring more depth than usual in certain spots. Too many excuses to cover his inadequacy. this is a mans league, and on Sunday's Jauron is the closest thing to a girl you will find on the sidelines. Him choosing to Punt last week in the 4th quarter told me all I needed to know about jauron.

What do you think?

This has been posted multiple times in multiple threads. Have you done something original like register a silly domain name calling for him to be fired? Oh that has been done before. How about showing up drunk in stadium with paper bag on head and "Fire" on naked chest? Oh that has been done before. Send notes to Bills that if they did not listen to you, you would burn seasons tickets and all of your Bills gear and never watch or post again. Oh that has been done before except actually doing the action parts.

Look, the continuity speech can only go so far but i have to say if we lose to Miami on Sunday Jauron Should be Fired on Monday. Why??? Even though this may be a new season a loss to Miami with an umproven QB playing for Miami and Miami being Ralphs Rivalry and the fact that we would be 0-8 in the division since the start of last season and 1-4 on the season should be enough of a reason to can is candy :lol:

What do you think?

Brace yourself! Despite starting a 2nd year QB, I think Miami will win. The wildcat will give the D trouble especially in the second half when they get tired. The no huddle is leaving the D on the field too much. Despite this Jauron will NOT be fired!

What do you think?

I think that firing a coach after his first upset loss of the year would be epically stupid.

But beyond that, it's a waste of time talking about it, because it won't happen. If we reach a point this season where we're like 2 - 12, then it would be worth starting to talk about it.