A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

!) As far as I am concerned, Levitre looks as good as Wood at this point.

2) Seriously, what is the story with Kelsay? They couldn't give him away in a trade. He has sucked for years, but he is making plays.

3) People, we have NO offensive tackles. I am still about Chambers at LT. Bell is small and weak. We might need to face this as Bills Fans, dontcha think?

4) I know about how great April is.....blah, blah, blah. At the same time, I am getting just a bit ill from the special team mistakes, and am starting to raise an eyebrow.

5) Florence was a great signing. There, I said this.

6) My mind is weary, but Scott at RT reminded me of a horror show we had at RT. Terrance Pennington anyone? I'm talking nightmare city.

7) Sure...Trent looked bad on the 3rd quarter pick, but so did Jauron and so did the "great" Van Pelt. It was time to go deep.

8) Stroud playing at a high level is a given. Kyle Williams had a great game and I appreciate this.

9) There was a commercial in which the theme was "life without walls." Did anyone see this? Jauron should do one and use the theme, "life without balls."

10) The return of Schobel makes a difference. Our defense, while needing help up the middle approaches being legit.

11) Well, here we are, suffering after another home loss. Still, being a Bills fan is great! I mean this. Suffering makes us stronger, and I am proud to be in this mess with a great bunch of people. Our day will come (OMG forgive the cliche).

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Seriously, what is the story with Kelsay? They couldn't give him away in a trade. He has sucked for years, but he is making plays.

3) People, we have NO offensive tackles. I am still about Chambers at LT. Bell is small and weak. We might need to face this as Bills Fans, dontcha think?

4) I know about how great April is.....blah, blah, blah. At the same time, I am getting just a bit ill from the special team mistakes, and am starting to raise an eyebrow.

6) My mind is weary, but Scott at RT reminded me of a horror show we had at RT. Terrance Pennington anyone? I'm talking nightmare city.

7) Sure...Trent looked bad on the 3rd quarter pick, but so did Jauron and so did the "great" Van Pelt. It was time to go deep.

8) Stroud playing at a high level is a given. Kyle Williams had a great game and I appreciate this.

9) There was a commercial in which the theme was "life without walls." Did anyone see this? Jauron should do one and use the theme, "life without balls."

10) The return of Schobel makes a difference. Our defense, while needing help up the middle approaches being legit.

11) Well, here we are, suffering after another home loss. Still, being a Bills fan is great! I mean this. Suffering makes us stronger, and I am proud to be in this mess with a great bunch of people. Our day will come (OMG forgive the cliche).

We need a QB with Balls or TO is gonna quit on us. I am surprised he has not yet as he has never been on a tema with a QB that won't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage when behind in th egame.

Most teams will find it hard to replace a starting OT. Losing Butler hurt, badly. So did losing Bell.

And you forgot to add how bad Trent was today.

13. Keith Ellison SUCKS!!!!

14. We can't get the ball to our WR's

Stroud had a phenomenal game in a losing effort. Other than that it was typical Dick ball.

You can call all the deep plays you want, but none of it matters when your gutless QB wont deliver the ball and simply relies on the checkdown.

I've noticed a disturbing trend where if Trentative throws downfield unsuccessfully, he goes into a shell and basically refuses to do it again. But hey, as long as we throw 4 yard patterns on 3rd and 8, its all good. :censored: