Stop Blaming McKelvin

stevestojan

You really think think had he kneeled (or is it knelt) the ball we still wouldn't have found a way to lose?

I take back everything I said about a 31-6 loss. The Bills performed far better that I thought they would; no doubt. But this game came down to, once again, coach vs coach. If you want to blame McKelvin for watching the Bills play and knowing that you need more than an 11 point lead against the pats, so be it. Did he try to be a hero? Yes he did. Did we need that? More than likely.

But once again, this team will always find a way to rip our hearts out of our chests and stomp all over them.

I watched the game with one other very serious Bills fan and two guys who are bigger baseball fans than they are FB. With 5:11 left (give or take) they both asked what we were worried about. And to say "worried" is a huge understatement. It wasn't worry. Is was KNOWING we would lose. KNOWING it.

I wish my 31-6 prediction had come true. But in true Buffalo form, they led us on for 3 and a half quarters, and then stuck it right in our tailpipes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think think had he kneeled (or is it knelt) the ball we still wouldn't have found a way to lose?

I take back everything I said about a 31-6 loss. The Bills performed far better that I thought they would; no doubt. But this game came down to, once again, coach vs coach. If you want to blame McKelvin for watching the Bills play and knowing that you need more than an 11 point lead against the pats, so be it. Did he try to be a hero? Yes he did. Did we need that? More than likely.

But once again, this team will always find a way to rip our hearts out of our chests and stomp all over them.

I watched the game with one other very serious Bills fan and two guys who are bigger baseball fans than they are FB. With 5:11 left (give or take) they both asked what we were worried about. And to say "worried" is a huge understatement. It wasn't worry. Is was KNOWING we would lose. KNOWING it.

I wish my 31-6 prediction had come true. But in true Buffalo form, they led us on for 3 and a half quarters, and then stuck it right in our tailpipes.

You're right. It was Jauron's fault for making McKelvin return that kick and fumble. He lost the game alone.

I don't think it came down to "coach versus coach" - quite the opposite. It came down to: the Patriots find ways to win these games and the BILLS find ways to lose them. It's cultural.

I had to do my customary 'leaving the family room towards the end of a close Bills game on TV to watch it by myself in my bedroom so when the Bills inevitably blow it I am not yelling and cursing in front of my kids'

*sigh*

PS - oh - and I do blame McKelvin - F U K C ER - I hate him

100% McFumblin's fault. Deal with it

It wouldn't have mattered if McKelvin held onto the ball or not. The Patriots had all 3 timeouts, the Bills would have ran 3 times, and only taken about 20 seconds off the clock, punted the ball and then Brady has 1:45 to go about 70 yards after the punt. Does anyone think Brady couldn't or wouldn't have scored against that type of defense the Bills played with 1:45 left, regardless of if he had any timeouts left?

This is what separates the real teams from the fake ones. Real teams finish the games off, fake teams lose games they have no business losing...

Explain, please, specifically, what Belichick did to outcoach Jauron in this game.

The thing people should like about the decision was that it was aggressive instead of in the past, sitting on the ball, running three straight running plays with the Pats getting the ball at their 40 with 1:45 to play. Instead he made a play to try and win it....you never win playing scared. He did not have a good game but the mentality is what they need. He played to win. He didn't play scared he played to win.

Explain, please, specifically, what Belichick did to outcoach Jauron in this game.

NE* made adjustments to stop Buffalo from getting to Brady. They also made adjustments on D as the game went along to completely eliminate T.O. and Lee. Late in the gsme NE* found a way to exploit our soft defense. I would say that Yes, the Bills were seriously outcoached tonight.

Please don't try to say DICK is in the same league as Belicheat, you are just making yourself look stupid.

Did McKelvin have body odor, too, you dumbasses? Blame him for staying on his feet and letting them strip the ball on a return that he never should have run out of the end zone. Do that. But don't start in on him for crap he did that, however it played out, led to an ELEVEN-POINT LEAD FOR THE BILLS WITH 4:52 REMAINING.

Sheesh.

I hear his mama's fat, too.