Welker might not play tonight

Jerry Jabber

As of right now, Wes Welker is listed as Questionable with a knee injury. I hope he doesn't play because he's one of the Pats most effective weapons (obviously Moss being the #1 weapon).

The Bills could not stop their 3rd string RB in either games...What prevents from some other dude replacing Welker and having a 10 catch game.

I was scanning to see if a thread was started on this topic. I have been reading different media and he is questionable. Anyone hear anything more? Or is this more of a opening kickoff he's not there so he isnt playing. Either way some obscure WR would take his place and have a career game. I'm hoping that I can enjoy at least the first 10 minutes of our season. At least let me finish my beer.

The Bills could not stop their 3rd string RB in either games...What prevents from some other dude replacing Welker and having a 10 catch game.

Nothing. IF we are improved on defense enough to compete with the likes of the Patriots that will be obvious regardless of whether Welker plays or not.

GO BILLS!!!

I was scanning to see if a thread was started on this topic. I have been reading different media and he is questionable. Anyone hear anything more? Or is this more of a opening kickoff he's not there so he isnt playing. Either way some obscure WR would take his place and have a career game. I'm hoping that I can enjoy at least the first 10 minutes of our season. At least let me finish my beer.

It won't be an obscure wide receiver, it will be Sam Aiken!