I hope NE Embarasses Us

BB Fan 4 LIFE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

eat paint and suffer.

2003 game #1. Bills, 31-0 Pats.

2003 game #16 Pats, 31-0 Bills

LONG why to go and beat that one.

Nah, I agree with a previous caller. 56-10, at home, in front of a prime-time audience, was worse. Super Bowl XXVII might be the only game that comes close, and at least they had Kelly's injury as an excuse in that one.

You're drawing the line at Langston frickin' Walker? Not Pat Williams? Not Antoine Winfield? Not London Fletcher? Langston Walker???????????????????????????

Actually I think the line is being drawn at the entire handling of the LT position this offseason. There are ways to handling the replacement of the two starting tackles from the previous season, even if they weren't that good to begin with.

Waiting until 6 days before the start of the season to settle (if you could call them settled) both positions isn't exactly the best way to go about it, in fact, it probably the worst way to go about it, leaving the team almost no margin of error (Bell or bust?).

Naw, I'd rather have Poz, Stroud, McKelvin, Owens, Jones have Huge games infront of the world and pound down the Patriots infront of a stunned silent crowd.

!@#$ yeah, me too, man! Screw Walker, he shoulda been let go the day they told him he was being moved to LT and he went all pouty and sullen. He IS a decent RT, so the reason he was let go instead of being put back at RT, IMO, is probably because he became a cancer in the locker room and well, in an OBVIOUS rebuilding year, and with Bell actually outplaying him already at LT, it was the right thing to do.

Bills 41

Pats 31

Naw, I'd rather have Poz, Stroud, McKelvin, Owens, Jones have Huge games infront of the world and pound down the Patriots infront of a stunned silent crowd.

:unsure: Well put I hope we thump em and both Aaron and Aaron knock Tom Brady down early and often!!!

if we sack brady a lot, the game will be so worth it. even if we lose.

What's a lot? 2 or more sacks? Doubt the front 4 will get more then 2, but would love to see them take down Brady frequently (and hard).

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

I was gonna +3 you on the "die" post, but then I realized we're approaching 4 pages to your thread and you've yet to come back and rebuttle those who wish bad things on you.

An obvious troll, maybe a Pats* fan looking for some attention, but either way, I hope your cable goes out Monday night and you're stuck playing tiddley-winks with your Mother-in-Law under flower scented candlelight and warm milk... :unsure:

How can you have a name that reads "Buffalo Bill fan for life" and then make such a moronic statement as this? I think your dad and grandfather would be ashamed of your remarks. :unsure:

Shonert getting the axe was not a bad thing. Walker getting the axe was. Dont use the 2 in the same sentence. Walker was a above avg R Tackle.

Shonert was a below average coach who never took an ounce of blame for anything(always someone elses fault kinda guy) and oh yeah he sucked.

I disagree about Walker being an above-average RT. To be considered a starting-quality run blocker, you have to win 80% or more of your individual battles. Last season as a RT, Walker won slightly less often than that; indicating he was below the bare minimum you'd expect for a starter in that area. And it would be hard to argue that Walker was anything more than decent as a pass protector. Overall, I consider him a waste of Ralph's money, and I'm happy to see him go.

Ok ... since a 1962 Dallas Texans - Bills' game in the ROCKPILE as a young boy, I have been a fan of the Buffalo Bills. All too many bad years ... a few years of glory ... a few more years of maybe this year ... more of mediocrity ... and then some really incredible it's embarrassing to be a Bills' fan years. Even in those very worst years ... even when I have been totally ticked off at coaches, management, players or the owner ... NEVER as a fan of this team would I hope for the team to be embarrassed by a team in our division. NEVER ... I am a fan and will always bleed some variety of Bills' 'red/white & blue.'

So ... here you are posting that on National TV you want to have our team embarrassed, which will lead to those of us who are fans throughout the nation to be equally embarrassed when our friends and co-workers come up to us the next day ... to what purpose? Would that inflate the ego's of all the critics of the team who post here to such a high level that you'd be floating in air? Do you think that One Bills Drive would implode and none of us would have to ever have to worry about rooting for an NFL team based in Buffalo?

I want the Bills to totally EMBARASS the PATRIOTS!!! I want the national viewing audience to have their jaws wide open at the touchdown receiptions of TO and Evans and to be talking about this Jackson guy and how Maybin had totally rattled Brady. Why do I want this? Not because I am a supporter of the owner ... not because I think Russ is a genius and definitely not because I think Dick is the Head Coach we should have right now ... I want this EMBARASSMENT of the PATRIOTS to happen because I am a BILLS FAN!

And, then I want to see the BILLS EMBARASS every other team ...

Do I really think this will happen? Of course not ... but I still have hope.

Shonert's offense clearly showed no energy, direction or effectiveness so I can't see how anyone can be totally critical of his firing ... let's hope that Alex's common sense and knowledge of the benefits of a limited playbook can get this offense thinking KICK BUTT rather than dig deep into their minds to remember which little spin was required from the thousands of plays and formations that were pushed upon them over the last two years. As for the offensive line ... we all can only hope ... but I do know that today we cut a guy who always seemed fat rather than primed and fit for line battles. If this new line can be nasty and psyched towards winning at all costs then again ... we will have something that we haven't had in a long time.

If you want the Patriots to embarass our Bills ... I am sure that New England has a nice discussion board for people like you ... clearly you are not a fan because fans don't want their teams blown out of the water. We can criticize their bad play, the coaching, the ownership, the drafts, the pro personnel dept. (wait, do have a pro dept?), etc. but when it comes time to play FOOTBALL ... Fans always want their team to WIN and WIN BIG!!!

Go have your ego battle with the ownership elsewhere.

I love it when a person calling themselves BB Fan 4 Life wants the team to get destroyed. AWESOME!! :P:devil:

I love it when a person calling themselves BB Fan 4 Life wants the team to get destroyed. AWESOME!! :P:devil:

Here's the deal. We're going to lose. Obviously, I don't want that, that's why I'm pissed. But its going to happen.

If its close, then we just chalk it up to the pats continuing their usual drubbing of the lowly bills.

If its a blowout, our front office will be exposed for the monkeys they are and we might actually see some movement.

The talent level on this team hasn't been high enough to compete with playoff caliber teams for some time now.

It's time for an awakening.

Neither do we deserve this post. Don't even watch the game, okay?

The best part about these last minute changes is that most people thought we were going to get slaughtered before they happened. Now, confusion is plentiful and this team might just MIGHT back themselves into something totally unexpected.

Bills have a good year -GREAT!

Bills Nose dive - Jauron is gone

Win win - enjoy the tailgates and hope that we are around 500 by December (I know, not likely). All there is...is hope at this point. This team is so full of question marks that NOBODY has a clue as to what will happen..

A true Bills fan would never wish the Bills to lose for any reason, even a better draft pick. As Chuck Knox said when he took the job as HC, "the Buffalo Bills exist for only one reason: to win football games". As fans that is all we should care about. If someone is so frustrated by the mismanagement of the team then take some time off. Wanting to see your team lose makes no sense.

Personally, I hope we injure Brady permanently on Monday and he never plays football again. I hope the players on the Bills take out their frustrations on the Patsies* because that is the right approach in sports when you have a lot of frustration with losing. I hope we finally get our revenge for Wilfork and Losman. If NE* does get a big lead they would be smart to get Brady off the field before he is carted off the field by a hit from a frustrated Bill.

A true Bills fan would never wish the Bills to lose for any reason, even a better draft pick. As Chuck Knox said when he took the job as HC, "the Buffalo Bills exist for only one reason: to win football games". As fans that is all we should care about. If someone is so frustrated by the mismanagement of the team then take some time off. Wanting to see your team lose makes no sense.

Personally, I hope we injure Brady permanently on Monday and he never plays football again. I hope the players on the Bills take out their frustrations on the Patsies* because that is the right approach in sports when you have a lot of frustration with losing. I hope we finally get our revenge for Wilfork and Losman. If NE* does get a big lead they would be smart to get Brady off the field before he is carted off the field by a hit from a frustrated Bill.

So you say that its awful to wish our team to lose but its ok for you to say its ok for someone to be injured? What a joke. But honestly, no one will even touch brady, schoebel will be 10 yards behind the pocket and kelsay will be standing there looking dumb as always.

So you say that its awful to wish our team to lose but its ok for you to say its ok for someone to be injured? What a joke. But honestly, no one will even touch brady, schoebel will be 10 yards behind the pocket and kelsay will be standing there looking dumb as always.

Wishing your own team to lose defeats the whole purpose of being a fan of a team. And by the way it will not cause any more embarrassment to the FO than what they already have. We have lost 16 of the last 17 to NE*, admittedly with them blatantly cheating for a good chunk of those games, but in any case it hasn't caused RW to suddenly change his modus operandi. But I can understand your frustration and I wouldn't blame you if you just stopped watching the game on Monday if things go badly for the Bills. Take some time off, look yourself in the mirror, and then come back ready to root for your team to win in spite of all the obstacles.

On the injury issue, perhaps that is my way of dealing with the duel frustration of seeing the Cheatriots* get rewarded for cheating and the Bills constantly bungling along and also seeing Wilfork purposely injure Losman and getting away with that as well. I have taken this line of reasoning:

1.) NE* has been called the model franchise by Forbes and even ESPN writers echo that opinion.

2.) NE* blatantly cheated and Goodell, when explaining the situation, sounds like NE*'s defense attorney rather than a supposedly impartial judge.

3.) Wilfork deliberately injured Losman and Goodell did not penalize him and Belicheat* and Kraft* never talk about him except to praise him, so they condone it.

4.) So if the model franchise deliberately injures opposing QB's and Goodell is fine with it I am going to rethink my attitude and ask the Bills players to copy Belicheat* and the model franchise.

Unfortunately I agree with you that we don't have the Wilfork type players on our team to get to Brady and mess him up.

Wishing your own team to lose defeats the whole purpose of being a fan of a team. And by the way it will not cause any more embarrassment to the FO than what they already have. We have lost 16 of the last 17 to NE*, admittedly with them blatantly cheating for a good chunk of those games, but in any case it hasn't caused RW to suddenly change his modus operandi. But I can understand your frustration and I wouldn't blame you if you just stopped watching the game on Monday if things go badly for the Bills. Take some time off, look yourself in the mirror, and then come back ready to root for your team to win in spite of all the obstacles.

On the injury issue, perhaps that is my way of dealing with the duel frustration of seeing the Cheatriots* get rewarded for cheating and the Bills constantly bungling along and also seeing Wilfork purposely injure Losman and getting away with that as well. I have taken this line of reasoning:

1.) NE* has been called the model franchise by Forbes and even ESPN writers echo that opinion.

2.) NE* blatantly cheated and Goodell, when explaining the situation, sounds like NE*'s defense attorney rather than a supposedly impartial judge.

3.) Wilfork deliberately injured Losman and Goodell did not penalize him and Belicheat* and Kraft* never talk about him except to praise him, so they condone it.

4.) So if the model franchise deliberately injures opposing QB's and Goodell is fine with it I am going to rethink my attitude and ask the Bills players to copy Belicheat* and the model franchise.

Unfortunately I agree with you that we don't have the Wilfork type players on our team to get to Brady and mess him up.

I never said I wont be watching them or wanting them to win. I was merely stating that no one should wish another player get seriously hurt, there is much more to life than football. And I would never want the Bills to sink to the level of the Patriots and cheat and hurt players like they have. Charma is a B word, and what goes around comes around. Eventually Bellicheat will get his dont you fret. But lets not sink to their levels. Us Buffalonians are better than thatt

I never said I wont be watching them or wanting them to win. I was merely stating that no one should wish another player get seriously hurt, there is much more to life than football. And I would never want the Bills to sink to the level of the Patriots and cheat and hurt players like they have. Charma is a B word, and what goes around comes around. Eventually Bellicheat will get his dont you fret. But lets not sink to their levels. Us Buffalonians are better than thatt

What's Charma?

His he related to the Chroise?