I hope NE Embarasses Us

BB Fan 4 LIFE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

eat paint and suffer.

2003 game #1. Bills, 31-0 Pats.

2003 game #16 Pats, 31-0 Bills

LONG why to go and beat that one.

Nah, I agree with a previous caller. 56-10, at home, in front of a prime-time audience, was worse. Super Bowl XXVII might be the only game that comes close, and at least they had Kelly's injury as an excuse in that one.

You're drawing the line at Langston frickin' Walker? Not Pat Williams? Not Antoine Winfield? Not London Fletcher? Langston Walker???????????????????????????

Actually I think the line is being drawn at the entire handling of the LT position this offseason. There are ways to handling the replacement of the two starting tackles from the previous season, even if they weren't that good to begin with.

Waiting until 6 days before the start of the season to settle (if you could call them settled) both positions isn't exactly the best way to go about it, in fact, it probably the worst way to go about it, leaving the team almost no margin of error (Bell or bust?).

Naw, I'd rather have Poz, Stroud, McKelvin, Owens, Jones have Huge games infront of the world and pound down the Patriots infront of a stunned silent crowd.

!@#$ yeah, me too, man! Screw Walker, he shoulda been let go the day they told him he was being moved to LT and he went all pouty and sullen. He IS a decent RT, so the reason he was let go instead of being put back at RT, IMO, is probably because he became a cancer in the locker room and well, in an OBVIOUS rebuilding year, and with Bell actually outplaying him already at LT, it was the right thing to do.

Bills 41

Pats 31

Naw, I'd rather have Poz, Stroud, McKelvin, Owens, Jones have Huge games infront of the world and pound down the Patriots infront of a stunned silent crowd.

:unsure: Well put I hope we thump em and both Aaron and Aaron knock Tom Brady down early and often!!!

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

I was gonna +3 you on the "die" post, but then I realized we're approaching 4 pages to your thread and you've yet to come back and rebuttle those who wish bad things on you.

An obvious troll, maybe a Pats* fan looking for some attention, but either way, I hope your cable goes out Monday night and you're stuck playing tiddley-winks with your Mother-in-Law under flower scented candlelight and warm milk... :unsure:

How can you have a name that reads "Buffalo Bill fan for life" and then make such a moronic statement as this? I think your dad and grandfather would be ashamed of your remarks. :unsure: