BREAKING NEWS: SCHONERT FIRED

thebandit27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cost cutting move by Ralph :pirate: . Can't keep those costs low enough. As I've said many times, DJ gone by game 10 , april is interim coach , and we get Gruden for next year. Start all over again. then repeat every 3 years until real ownership takes over...

As a coach under contract who was fired, Schonert receives full payment of his salary, regardless of whether he works or not, so Ralph saves absolutely ZERO dollars by this decision.

As was said, Ralph's mistake in deferring to Jauron and not firing Schonert at the end of last season like he wanted to do. At least now Jauron knows RW is pissed, and that he's next on Ralph's hit list.

TO twitters:

Look! i just landed, i dn't kno anything about nothin but let espn & their reliable sources tell ya, I had sumthin 2 do w/this 2!! lol!

So let me apologize now 4 sumhow, sumway, i got the OC fired! I felt like i wsn't gettin enuff balls n preseason! Lol! J/k but I apologize

Sounds like he's pretty shook up about it

As a coach under contract who was fired, Schonert receives full payment of his salary, regardless of whether he works or not, so Ralph saves absolutely ZERO dollars by this decision.

As was said, Ralph's mistake in deferring to Jauron and not firing Schonert at the end of last season like he wanted to do. At least now Jauron knows RW is pissed, and that he's next on Ralph's hit list.

too bad Russ Brandon didn't get his way with Ralph, there would be no jauron right now

Please let him be next on the list....if a loss to the Lions in pre-season was enough to tip Ralph over the edge, one can only wonder what a lop-sided loss to a division rival might cause him to do?

Please let him be next on the list....if a loss to the Lions in pre-season was enough to tip Ralph over the edge, one can only wonder what a lop-sided loss to a division rival might cause him to do?

So...four teams should have fired the coaches last preseason?

The story Adam Schefter is reporting is that RW was at the game with Detroit and made the decision to replace Schonert.

Marcellus Wiley who played his first 4 years in the NFL with the Bills chimed in and stated that there is a precedence for RW doing this type of thing. He stated that Wilson put in a call to Wade Phillips to start Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie in that playoff game against Tenn.

I really think he is. If Ralph has his wits about him, this is a warning sign to Jauron. It also serves the purpose of having someone else handle the offense (someone who couldn't be worse).

I still think this is a lot about the play-calling, but considering this came from Ralph, a pathetic offensive performance against the Lions probably was the last straw.

Im glad Schonert got canned. That guy totally sucked ass from the beginning. DJ should get $hitcanned too, he brought that dirtbag in, and he's awful. I would like to go into the season like the last game from Friday Night Lights, players as coaches.

..ps..if you didnt get my point, this coaching staff is worse than the worst than the worst high school football team's in the area.

The story Adam Schefter is reporting is that RW was at the game with Detroit and made the decision to replace Schonert.

Marcellus Wiley who played his first 4 years in the NFL with the Bills chimed in and stated that there is a precedence for RW doing this type of thing. He stated that Wilson put in a call to Wade Phillips to start Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie in that playoff game against Tenn.

This may actually be a situation where I trust RW's judgement. He knows more about football than Jauron.

Still a completely amateurish, retarded move, though.

Guest dog14787
This may actually be a situation where I trust RW's judgement. He knows more about football than Jauron.

Still a completely amateurish, retarded move, though.

Ballsy if you ask me :pirate:

I love how that female reporter on espn asks if T.O. could be a factor as to why Schonert was fired..lol..what a stupid wench...they just have to try to add T.O into every conversation about the Bills..sad, very sad

oh espn also says that the offense will be run by both AVP and Studesville...or so Shefter says he heard anyways