OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers are playing Big Ben and all of their offensive starters. I guess the Super Bowl champs need the extra practice.

But Cleveland, the only other team in the league to play 5 pre-season games, has started their backups. GASP!

Tennessee played 5 games. And Kerry Collins and Chris Johnson played.

Actually, I mean to type Tennesee, not sure how Cleveland ended up there. And they did play for a drive....I read earlier that they wouldn't be starting. When I read it I thought it made sense since those were the two teams with an extra game. Hmmm....

Steelers are playing Big Ben and all of their offensive starters. I guess the Super Bowl champs need the extra practice.

True!

The Bills don't need this as they have a coach that can read tea leaves and suck bottle caps off an Simon Pure bottle without the aid of an opener.

I'm listening to it on 96.9 97 Rock 2nd half just started

Me too, listening on channelsurfing.net - I can't watch it anywhere.

Just finished my first bottle of Yellow Tail Shiraz Grenache. Pretty soon I won't care.

Could we actually score here?

To fail to score a TD with a 1st inside the 10 as many times as the Bills have takes more than player's failure. To be consistently calling the wrong play at the wrong time takes real talent.

To fail to score a TD with a 1st inside the 10 as many times as the Bills have takes more than player's failure. To be consistently calling the wrong play at the wrong time takes real talent.

This is what happens when a career QB coach is inexplicably named OC, despite the fact he wouldn't get that gig for 31 other NFL teams. And to think he was the only one interviewed for the job.

This is what happens when a career QB coach is inexplicably named OC, despite the fact he wouldn't get that gig for 31 other NFL teams. And to think he was the only one interviewed for the job.

It's one thing to have a numbnuts as a HC; it's quite another to have an OC who's numb from his toenails to his haircut.