OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

4th and 1 in Detroit territory in a PRESEASON game and they punt!!!??? :unsure: I wonder how many bubble players are secretely hoping they get cut from this mess in order to get picked up by a real NFL team

Me thinks there may be a $6 mil. veteran with the exact same thought. :w00t:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parrish thinks TO is keeping him off the field? How about the fact that he's keeping a real wide-out or 2 on the bench. I've been neutral up to now but I don't care if they cut him.

Let me see, our starting OL STILL can't create running lanes against an 0-16 team? Yeah this team is going to win 5-6 games tops this year.

More boos....boos... and the coach was last seen standing on the sidelines doing ....ah....NOTHING...I think he is sleeping standing up.

For second team against first team the Bills are doing well IMO.

Well...it WAS our starting OL that couldn't create running lanes, had hell in pass pro and got called for a few penalties tonight. The D did well...against an 0-16 team playing a rookie QB.

I can't get the feed anywhere on the net, and from what I see on the associated chat boards, it seems to be a particularly difficult time to do so tonight. As such, speaking for those of us on the outside looking in....

...COULD SOMEONE TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON INSTEAD OF JUST BITCHING ABOUT JAURON?

Thanks.

It's a good thing I have a good supply of Aussie Red wine here.

Don't worry be happy.

Drink some Kool Aid.

It is still pre season after all!

We did not game plan for this game!

Everyone else game plans don' t they?

By the way don't you love the way Dick motivates his team for pre season games? " Your not trying out for the Bills your trying out for every team in the League and the CFL and the UPS or whatever they call that league that Losman plays in now."

Is that the best motivational speach he can give? This coaching staff is pathetic. :unsure::w00t::w00t:

I can't get the feed anywhere on the net, and from what I see on the associated chat boards, it seems to be a particularly difficult time to do so tonight. As such, speaking for those of us on the outside looking in....

...COULD SOMEONE TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON INSTEAD OF JUST BITCHING ABOUT JAURON?

Thanks.

A fumble, a int, a missed chipshot FG. Fitz 9/17 for 78 yards for a whopping 4.6/attempt. That help?

Thanks.