OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

It's one thing to have a numbnuts as a HC; it's quite another to an OC who's numb from his toenails to his haircut.

But he knew Bill Walsh and watches 80 hours of film a week. That should be enough, shouldn't it? :unsure:

There's a reason he spent 12 seasons as a QB coach without being promoted, and the best (or worst) is yet to come.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The meltdown in this thread over the last preseason game is stupid. Get a grip, everyone. And some perspective.

OK, the Bills suck. The coach is useless! The team looks like clowns in a circus, but they are on a football field. This team hasn't huddled "once" and yet they continue to play like players who forgot how to win.

Are they showing this at the Stadium cafe? Thought about dropping by but tomorrow is a work day and I really did niot want to watch another boring game.

Nope. It will only show when the NFL Network broadcasts it. I think it's something weird like 7am Sunday. I'm listening to it on my PC while I'm drinking wine, playing solitaire and watching TV

The meltdown in this thread over the last preseason game is stupid. Get a grip, everyone. And some perspective.

Here's some perspective: the starting offense looks like the most ill-prepared unit in the history of Bills' pre-season play.

I usually never care about the preseason. This one though is just about the worst that I have ever seen. The offense is pathetic. I don't know what to think other than the defense shows promise but unless they throw a bunch of shutouts and score alot, it's going to be a long, long year. If the no-huddle continues to blow (and I see no reason why it will get better) the defense will be worn out by week 3. Will TO make that much of a difference? Who knows? I'm thinking 3-13. Tampa & KC could be winnable games and throw another random win in there somewhere else- Cleveland maybe. Anything over that will be a surprise. Just hope that they are bad enough this year to get Jauron & Schonert fired.

This is no place for happy thoughts. Please leave.

I prefer to tune out on all the negative posts on this board during preseason because PRESEASON WINS AND LOSSES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING, ONLY THE REGULAR SEASON DOES. For god's sakes we don't even gameplan or play our starters the whole game for pre season games so how in the world can we assume a sound conclusion? It's simply impossible. Until proven otherwise during the regular season I prefer to think positive about our Bills. Lets Go Bills and bring on the Patsies!

I'm thinking 3-13. Tampa & KC could be winnable games and throw another random win in there somewhere else- Cleveland maybe. Anything over that will be a surprise. Just hope that they are bad enough this year to get Jauron & Schonert fired.

DJ's departure is just a symptom. The entire front office must be revamped, but 91 year old owners aren't going to make sweeping changes. Even if they are necessary to field a good team. Not making the playoffs is failure after 3 seasons and 4 offseasons of rebuilding.

I prefer to tune out on all the negative posts on this board during preseason because PRESEASON WINS AND LOSSES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING, ONLY THE REGULAR SEASON DOES. For god's sakes we don't even gameplan or play our starters the whole game for pre season games so how in the world can we assume a sound conclusion? It's simply impossible. Until proven otherwise during the regular season I prefer to think positive about our Bills. Lets Go Bills and bring on the Patsies!

Is this your first season watching the DJ-coached and Russ Brandon managed Buffalo Bills? I mean, what in the past 3 seasons gives anyone hopes that in an ultra-competitive AFC that Buffalo will put it together and make the playoffs?

I usually never care about the preseason. This one though is just about the worst that I have ever seen. The offense is pathetic. I don't know what to think other than the defense shows promise but unless they throw a bunch of shutouts and score alot, it's going to be a long, long year. If the no-huddle continues to blow (and I see no reason why it will get better) the defense will be worn out by week 3. Will TO make that much of a difference? Who knows? I'm thinking 3-13. Tampa & KC could be winnable games and throw another random win in there somewhere else- Cleveland maybe. Anything over that will be a surprise. Just hope that they are bad enough this year to get Jauron & Schonert fired.

This team does deserve criticism but not for tonight's game. Do you realize that about 20 guys playing tonight will be cut this weekend?